Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gel Coat Paint Prices????

NOTALENT
    I was wondering if anyone here knows the pricing of a new paint job? I am about to buy a 21ft Lavey Craft but the Paint looks to colorful for me. If I were to want a 3 color gel coat with maybe a little design with checkers or something similar to size what would it run??? Please help Thanks alot...

H20 Party Starter
    Just a guess..........complete boat re-gel, 3 colors with designs......
    $7k-$9k eek! eek! eek!
    Get in contact with Havasu Barney....928-505-8678
    He re-did the colors on my boat but not the entire hull, If the colors are all that you want to change and the rest is OK, this could be a possibility for you to accomplish your goals w/o spending too much.
    Barney does awesome work and will cost less $$$$ than everyone else in the biz.
    here is a before pic of my boat

and an after shot

Phat_Kat
    Bropb16:
    I was wondering if anyone here knows the pricing of a new paint job? I am about to buy a 21ft Lavey Craft but the Paint looks to colorful for me. If I were to want a 3 color gel coat with maybe a little design with checkers or something similar to size what would it run??? Please help Thanks alot... by chance is that a modv lavey?

H20 Party Starter
    HavasuBarney.com ...come visit the Dark Side wink
    Before

After

SCUBA STEVE
    josh, that came out clean! If you dont mind what did the entire project run you? (interior, gel etc )p/m me if you dont want to post it.

HOOTER SLED-
    H20,
    What do you pay just to change your colors?? I like that white moulding too. My boat looks similar to yours. Doesn't need paint, just curious.
    HOOTER

TOBTEK
    how do you re-gell and not have a step where you added the new gell? I dont understand hoow this works... your before and after pics look great! what a difference.

H20 Party Starter
    check your PM's boys

NOTALENT
    Thanks for the help. I didnt know I was looking at that type of cash. I figured it would be around the price of a car paint job. Well your boat did come out nicely and looks good. Thanks for the help.

HOOTER SLED-
    TOBTEK:
    how do you re-gell and not have a step where you added the new gell? I dont understand hoow this works... your before and after pics look great! what a difference. From what I understand, they grind down where the new colors are being changed, then respray the new gel.
    HOOTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast