Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need help!

Sportin' Wood
    Crisis imminent!
    I have to deal with the extended family for the next two days. I REALLY need a Foxes bloody mary. Who has the recipe? I'm headed to the store for the pepercini, aspargus, and celery. What else do I need? I wish I could just go to Parker and get a few but I don't think the wife will buy me leaving for that long. :argue:
    Please help, I could die. (the wife will kill me if I screw up another Xmas)Yes, drinking is the answer. A simi comatose state of mind is all that will get me through the next two days. Hell maybe I should skip the extra crap and drink the Goose straight! :crossx:
    Sportin' (a freaky family) Wood

bchbum
    I need that recipe for new years day , please someone help us !!!!

whoya
    1 quart tomato juice
    1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
    4 teaspoons lime juice
    3 teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcesterhire Sauce
    1 teaspoon salt
    Vodka

Sportin' Wood
    Sweetened lime or regular?
    Sportin' ( still lookin for the foxes recipe) Wood.

whoya
    I just buy the lime juice that comes in a bottle that you use for drinks and cooking.

LBZROCKS
    1 quart tomato juice
    1/4 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
    4 teaspoons lime juice
    3 teaspoons Lea & Perrins Worcesterhire Sauce
    1 teaspoon salt
    Vodka
    yummmmmmmmmmmm! sounds good... going to staters for the tabasco and the tomato juz

whoya
    I know this isn't Foxes Recipe but you usally have this things in the house and its a good basic recipe to whip up. You add the pepper, celery or what ever else you want.

riverracerx
    Tell them you are still suffering from an ear infection and you can't hear well. That way you can ignore them and they won't get mad.
    Huh?
    huh? I think I need a nap.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    You can leave, SW, but you just have to take me with you!!!!!! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!
    I can make a bloody mary, but as those of you know who have had them, the Fox's recipe is special. I don't particularly care for bloody mary's, but I like theirs. Flyin' Tiger?RD?Boatnams? You Parker regulars must have the in on what makes them sooooo yummy. I'm going to have to experiment, I guess.

dicudmore
    You can leave, SW, but you just have to take me with you!!!!!! PPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!
    I can make a bloody mary, but as those of you know who have had them, the Fox's recipe is special. I don't particularly care for bloody mary's, but I like theirs. Flyin' Tiger?RD?Boatnams? You Parker regulars must have the in on what makes them sooooo yummy. I'm going to have to experiment, I guess.
    let me know when you get the recipe dialed in, I'll be on my way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast