Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jackass Hall of Fame...

Riverhound
    About 9 years ago I loaned my truck to my sister and here friend so she could tow here Sea Doos to Laughlin. Her truck was in the shop. They are launching at the ramp across from Harrah’s on the A.Z. side. A rental company had just pulled out four Sea Doos on one of those giant muti unit trailers. He gets to the top of the ramp and the trailer comes off the tow vehicle and boogies on down the ramp into the front of my tuck. By the way the trailer was missing a few safety items i.e., safety chain and a properly functioning latch. Anyway the Sea Doos were not attached to the trailer and went flying everywhere. Hit the truck so hard it pushed it twenty feet into the water and did over $5k damage to the truck. Thankfully my sister and her freind only received minor injuries when they were hit by the truck. They were standing behind the truck unloading when trailer hit. The two people that witnessed it just happened to be off duty cops so it was a slam dunk. They officers ivestigating the accident estimated that the trailer was travleing approximatly 25 to 30 mph upon impact.
    The rental companies insurance was kissing our a$$ trying to get us to settle.
    Good part of the story is my sister’s friend and I hit it off after meeting over this ordeal,Started dating and have been happily married for seven years.

Infomaniac
    bump

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345