Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Terminator Announces His Candidacy...

LakesOnly
    ...in an earlier taping today for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
    It will be broadcast tonight....
    LO
    [ August 06, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: LakesOnly ]

Havasu Cig
    I like Arnold, but i worry that he is a closet liberal. I heard he is pro gun control

eliminatedsprinter
    I don't think he would give us more new gun laws. When I was in H.S. I used to be a puller up at the Oak Tree Gun Club and he was there shooting trap all the time.
    [ August 06, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Mandelon
    How ironic if the Terminator really is in favor of gun control...maybe he just wants us to be better shots. That is good gun control.

Outnumbered
    Havasu Cig:
    I like Arnold, but i worry that he is a closet liberal. I heard he is pro gun control Any moderate Republican would be better than Davis. You have to remember how liberal most of Cali is. If you get someone too conservative there is no way he will win. A moderate Republican is better than any Dem in by opinion. But lets give him a chance to state his views. I don't think most of us know all that much about him.
    I guess there is some hope
    Go Arnold
    OL

MagicMtnDan
    I'm worried that Arnold is a RINO ("Republican In Name Only") and won't be as strong as we need him to be (we need someone who has the courage to cut spending and get this state back on the road to fiscal recovery).
    Take a look at his wife and her lineage. She's from one of the most Democratic of families in this country's history. And from what I hear the "Termninator" is not the "dominator" at his house.
    Scary thing is there are over 200 people running for governor and the list is growing daily. Because of his name, he has to be the leading candidate (sorry Hoss) and he stands a great chance of being our next governor. I only hope he's up to the task.
    It will be fun to watch Gray Davis' shredding machine (election campaign) get a hold of Arnold - whatever skeletons he has in his closet will soon be out for everyone to see. This is gonna be interesting!

spectratoad
    Dan ow true that is. Unfortunately after Clinton you really need to also look at the homefront. I am sure that the wives of all the Presidents had some say in their husbands decisions but it seems to be getting more so lately. I don't see it with Bush and this is only a Governorship but it all plays the same. My .02

HOSS
    I understand MagicDAN, but just because his wife is from the Kennedy family ain`t really shit. Arnold as a man I fear. Arnold as a business man,,,ahhh I have alot of respect. Joe Weilder(Weidder-can`t get it BudLight) as a business man, I fear. Joe took Arnold and made him, exploited him, turned him into some serious cash return and lead him on the right path. On his own as governor? Come on bra. Better vote for me. Or the chick with the huge tits. Even with age and that pink Corvette I`d lay some severe pipe.

jus a baker
    you guys are lucky, mabey he will do you some good, i d take him over our RINO (thaks dan) thank god i dont live i CA

SoCalOffshore
    ""Vote for me if you want to live" Arnold's new campaign slogan. As far as gun control goes, I exercise gun control every time I shoot and hit my target!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast