Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My New Movie !!!

Hallett19
    http://www.foxstore.com/detail.html?item=652
    Check it out. If you guys like gory horror movies, pointless nudity of a 18 yr old girl, or Jamie Bergman (playmate from "son of the beach" BJ Cummings) this is a "must buy". I'll sign your copy if you buy one if that means anything to you. I have a pretty good roll in it and for those of you that don't like me, you get to see me brutally murdered and eaten like a rare piece of prime rib. Pull out your credit cards and do the right thing Thanks guys !!

[ April 16, 2003, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

Tom Brown
    You can't beet horror movies for exploiting hot young women. I'm in.

Havasu Hangin'
    How about an introduction to Jamie? I think there's room on the Tugboat for her...

GlastronGuy
    Did you get to work with Tippi?

Jungle Boy
    Congratulations. I'm not sure if I'll buy the flick or not, but good luck on your career. Don't turn into Sean Penn!!

Hallett19
    Havasu Hangin':
    How about an introduction to Jamie? I think there's room on the Tugboat for her... Talk about someone who really keeps to themself. She came in, worked, left, every time I saw her. She brought her hubby by a few times (David Borreanous) that dude from buffy the vampire slayer and angel. But she is hot, and the chick that gets naked is really hot too!! When they shot that scene, it was supposed to be a closed set, so me and some of the guys hid in a room in the studio (same studio they filmed cagney and lacy) and watched the whole thing go down while the director, who was a super cool guy, kept making her do the scene over and over and over and over and over and over, well, you get the story....
    And Glastron guy, I had one scene with her, the scene where she dies in the alley, but I saw her around the set a few times, cool lady, the birds was such a sweet movie, she would be cool even if she sucked.
    [ April 16, 2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: Hallett19 ]

hoolign
    I'll buy one of them, on one condition...if you ever buy an oil well.I do the work on it!

Havasu Hangin'
    Hallett19:
    ...But she is hot, and the chick that gets naked is really hot too!Alright...you take one, I'll take the other. Rock, paper scissors...ready...go!
    Hallett19:
    When they shot that scene...and watched the whole thing go down while the director, who was a super cool guy, kept making her do the scene over and over and over and over and over and over..Not alot of sympathy here, turbo. That's a rough job you got there...kinda reminds me of "Porkys"...
    [ April 16, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Hangin' ]

Hallett19
    hoolign:
    I'll buy one of them, on one condition...if you ever buy an oil well.I do the work on it! you got yourself a deal hoolign.

hoolign
    congrats on the movie dude

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast