Thread: Who killed my server?

Phat_Kat
    Did anyone hack my server? I won't be pissed I'm just curious cause the site is dead and no one has viewed the topic.

hoolign
    i was just there,asked ya what a aflac duck was

Mandelon
    Faloomp.
    No worky... frown

FMluvswater
    Not working for me either hon and I'm using the link in my faves folder. I'm sad now. I like The Beach. I hope it is fixed soon.

Phat_Kat
    I'm calling the CEO tommorow and giving him hell. My friend built the site and then let because of too much pressure from the CEO. Since he left the server runs like crap now. I'm leaving these guys to go with my buddies personal hosting. He works for Verohost.com right now. Michael Lee is his name. He starts for them on sunday. So give my Asain friend a look as far as hosting goes.

Phat_Kat
    Phat_Kat:
    I'm calling the CEO tommorow and giving him hell. My friend built the company and then left because of too much pressure from the CEO. Since he left the server runs like crap now. I'm leaving these guys to go with my buddies personal hosting. He works for Verohost.com right now. Michael Lee is his name. He starts for them on sunday. So give my Asain friend a look as far as hosting goes.

Phat_Kat
    Phat_Kat:
    Phat_Kat:
    I'm calling the CEO tommorow and giving him hell. My friend built the company and then left because of too much pressure from the CEO. Since he left the server runs like crap now. I'm leaving these guys to go with my buddies personal hosting. He works for Verohost.com right now. Michael Lee is his name. He starts for them on sunday. So give my Asain friend a look as far as hosting goes. sorry I can't type today

FMluvswater
    The link in my faves works today! So The Beach is back up anyway!