Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: close your eyes

Blown 472
    look deep in your soul
    step outside yourself
    and let your mind go
    frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die.

Jordy
    Trying some new meds out on you eh?

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    look deep in your soul
    step outside yourself
    and let your mind go
    frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die. The last line sounds like slayer but I don't know the rest....
    [ November 26, 2002, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Blown 472
    I get more smokes if I let them.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    Blown 472:
    look deep in your soul
    step outside yourself
    and let your mind go
    frozen eyes stare deep in your mind as you die. The last line sounds like slayer but I don't know the rest....Sheesh, I thought I would stump you on that one, seasons in the abyss

78Eliminator
    I was a big slayer fan in high school.

78Eliminator
    I saw them in concert twice. The first time was on the Reign in Blood tour at the San Diego sports arena. The second time was after I did a bunch of acid, I was starring at a slayer concert poster in my room which came to life and I watched a full blown concert on the wall for three hours.

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    I saw them in concert twice. The first time was on the Reign in Blood tour at the San Diego sports arena. The second time was after I did a bunch of acid, I was starring at a slayer concert poster in my room which came to life and I watched a full blown concert on the wall for three hours.LMAO, I did acid at the rose parade and watched the side walk move like the ocean.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    78Eliminator:
    I saw them in concert twice. The first time was on the Reign in Blood tour at the San Diego sports arena. The second time was after I did a bunch of acid, I was starring at a slayer concert poster in my room which came to life and I watched a full blown concert on the wall for three hours.LMAO, I did acid at the rose parade and watched the side walk move like the ocean.I was on the freeway and was driving on what felt like rollers; as if there was a guy way down there, shaking the freeway like a carpet, creating ripples. Signs were hopping and the steering wheel was melting. I drove down a windy road and felt like I was going in a straight line. I was such a dipshit to drive..... Lucky as hell.

Blown 472
    LMAO once agian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast