Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glamis New Years

BoatFloating
    Looks like the D Row boys are heading to Glamis Dec 28th - Jan 2nd. Looks like this will be the Rhino poker run time. So lets see if we can out it together....

Magic34
    We'll be at Gordons Wells for New Years, but a 9 PM ride to Glamis is in the plans on the carts and Rhinos. Anyone bring me an extra 3-4 gallons?

BoatFloating
    We'll be at Gordons Wells for New Years, but a 9 PM ride to Glamis is in the plans on the carts and Rhinos. Anyone bring me an extra 3-4 gallons?
    Carts and Rhinos from Gordons Wells you better start at 9am not 9pm that's a long ride. We went from wash 4 to Paradice last and seemed like for ever..... :crossx:

Magic34
    Carts and Rhinos from Gordons Wells you better start at 9am not 9pm that's a long ride. We went from wash 4 to Paradice last and seemed like for ever..... :crossx:
    No that will get us to Glamis around 11:30 PM, hang out for a little and come back. Should be getting back around 5 AM.

BoatFloating
    No that will get us to Glamis around 11:30 PM, hang out for a little and come back. Should be getting back around 5 AM.
    Wow that's a all day deal....

sigepmock
    Well we're not part of the Rhino Team yet but I'll have plenty of gas if you need a re-fill for the return ride. The plan is to stay in Wash #4, I think near the Pixies, not sure where the rest of the baller d-row guys are camping. Let me know and as we get closer we can work out the details. Hell all else fails....just pull up to any camp in wash four and grab the first gas can you see... :crossx:
    Chris

pixilatedpussy
    Whoo hoo party in wash 4!!!!! The dunes will never be the same! LOL! We will be heading out on the 29th-2nd. We will talk as it gets closer!

hot_diggity_dog
    Looks like the D Row boys are heading to Glamis Dec 28th - Jan 2nd. Looks like this will be the Rhino poker run time. So lets see if we can out it together....
    Rock looks like So Cal Fab should be done with mine in (4) weeks. I'll probaly stay in wash 12 with Rod and the crew! :crossx:
    HDD

BoatFloating
    Rock looks like So Cal Fab should be done with mine in (4) weeks. I'll probaly stay in wash 12 with Rod and the crew! :crossx:
    HDD
    Sounds good bro we will talk about here soon.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Looks like all the dam tropical places are booked so I think we will be there!! D-row in da house!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast