Thread: Anyone know really good outboard tech in CA

Robert 2.4
    I need a good tech for some problems with my 2.4 efi mercury racing. Runs poor in drive, and exellent in neutral. Live in central California. Must be in the state. Thanks alot. Email: rzpratt@yahoo.com

deltarat
    PM Boatmaster he can take care of what ever your problem is.

gearcase
    boatmasters11 dublin ca. :crossx:

DSIDan
    I need a good tech for some problems with my 2.4 efi mercury racing. Runs poor in drive, and exellent in neutral. Live in central California. Must be in the state. Thanks alot. Email: rzpratt@yahoo.com
    Boatmasters II in Dublin Ca. 925-828-5775, Ask anyone on the board! Straight and Narrow

TwinMach26DCB
    Boatmaster - Drew is the man in the know... BUSIER than shiat, BUT --- He'll set you straight the first time.. Just ask DSI Dan..
    PS DAN -- Race Gas, New (CORRECT) impellars, lowers serviced, quality oil --- Keep on smilin..
    Damn that's a bitch'n avator you got there.. Wish I wouldn't have sold the damn thing.. I had room for TWO.. And now I'm friggin towing between Havi and Santa Cruz..
    BTW - I'm IN for Desert Storm Weekend....... Can't wait... bringing the BIG WHEELS and having Drew put in my low waters in two weeks... Just trying to keep up with you !!

DSIDan
    Boatmaster - Drew is the man in the know... BUSIER than shiat, BUT --- He'll set you straight the first time.. Just ask DSI Dan..
    PS DAN -- Race Gas, New (CORRECT) impellars, lowers serviced, quality oil --- Keep on smilin..
    Damn that's a bitch'n avator you got there.. Wish I wouldn't have sold the damn thing.. I had room for TWO.. And now I'm friggin towing between Havi and Santa Cruz..
    BTW - I'm IN for Desert Storm Weekend....... Can't wait... bringing the BIG WHEELS and having Drew put in my low waters in two weeks... Just trying to keep up with you !!
    Whatdaya mean "correct" impellars? Ive been cuttin the race fuel 75% 100 octane and 25% 91, Merc Oil. Jen and I will be in the Zoo both weekends BBSP and Desert Storm. Are you gonna make the BBSP? The rest of the Nor-Cal crew wont make the 1st weekend, so i'm looking for familiar faces. Did you get the stink out?

Mike Schmidt
    Couldn't agree more, Drew is the man, he has always helped me out.

Boatmaster
    Thanks for all the kind words. Feel free to give me a call, we would be more than happy to set you motor straight. Thanks again Drew @ Boatmasters 2 in Dublin. 925-828-5775.