Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Blown 472

Backtanner
    1. I don't see Israel as the "ally" the media portrays them as... USS Liberty, look into it.
    2. Israel is badassed enough in that region to stand up for themselves without us standing behind them like some sort of big brother.
    3. It's almost like watching a western with the Israelis(U.S Cavalry) moving in and relocating the Palestinians(Indians) to refugee camps(reservations) and expecting them to be happy about it. Only the Indians didn't get frustrated and go after the Brits.

HighRoller
    Okay,I can't take it anymore.First off,the palestinians are terrorists.Secondly,Israel could destroy and/or displace them in about 30 seconds if we stopped meddling in that deal.We are the only thing keeping Israel from wiping the palestinians off the face of the earth.Third,why are the Palestinians claiming land they invaded and later lost is theirs to keep?Fourth,why does any world leader listen to Yassir Arafat?He has murdered 10 times more people than Osama bin Laden.Not to mention he was apparently confused after 9/11 when he got in line to donate blood when everyone knows his specialty is spilling it.

Blown 472
    HighRoller:
    Okay,I can't take it anymore.First off,the palestinians are terrorists.Secondly,Israel could destroy and/or displace them in about 30 seconds if we stopped meddling in that deal.We are the only thing keeping Israel from wiping the palestinians off the face of the earth.Third,why are the Palestinians claiming land they invaded and later lost is theirs to keep?Fourth,why does any world leader listen to Yassir Arafat?He has murdered 10 times more people than Osama bin Laden.Not to mention he was apparently confused after 9/11 when he got in line to donate blood when everyone knows his specialty is spilling it. Wow, what planet you living on, did you read any of the link I posted??

RandyH
    I don't have any problems with Israel or the Jews except we pay a fortune to them. Sometimes I think it would be cheaper to give them some land in West Texas equal to the size of their country, move them over and let them pay taxes instead of take ours.

MJ19
    Blown 472:
    HighRoller:
    Okay,I can't take it anymore.First off,the palestinians are terrorists.Secondly,Israel could destroy and/or displace them in about 30 seconds if we stopped meddling in that deal.We are the only thing keeping Israel from wiping the palestinians off the face of the earth.Third,why are the Palestinians claiming land they invaded and later lost is theirs to keep?Fourth,why does any world leader listen to Yassir Arafat?He has murdered 10 times more people than Osama bin Laden.Not to mention he was apparently confused after 9/11 when he got in line to donate blood when everyone knows his specialty is spilling it. Wow, what planet you living on, did you read any of the link I posted?? This link: http://www.npr.org/news/specials/mid...ory/index.html
    I have it bookmarked and I'll read it when I get back from class. Thanks!
    It seems apparent to me that the US Mainstream Media has done a crappy job of giving un-bias information and keeping Americans honestly informed. frown

Blown 472
    The voice of reason has spoken.

miller19j
    Blown 472:
    The voice of reason has spoken. Don’t mess with the teacher or she will slap you with a ruler! wink

Blown 472
    miller19j:
    Blown 472:
    The voice of reason has spoken. Don’t mess with the teacher or she will slap you with a ruler! wink Really????

twistedpair
    NPR!?! Yeah, THERE'S an unbiased news outlet with no political agenda.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast