Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Blown 472
    twistedpair:
    NPR!?! Yeah, THERE'S an unbiased news outlet with no political agenda. Given, but what is on there is not something they made up.

jjy73
    You guys (and gals) were chatting about Israel, so let me voice my opinion! First off, I agree that anything they do here in the US, should be with our governments knowlege. (Not like our gov't does not know almost everything that goes on here, anyhow) Secondly, why would anyone look at a Palestinian and respect them? What kind of "people" teach their children to HATE all people different from them. To me, that is what an animal does!! They are promised heaven, if they kill themselves in the name of "Allah". My question would be...How is bin laden and yassir arafat & saddam gonna get their? My answer...THEY WON'T!!!! I have no tolerance for people who kill innocents!! Thirdly, part of the reason our country has been so blessed by God has been b/c of our support for Israel. Throughout history, any nation which turns it back on Israel has gotten its just reward. DECIMATION and DESTRUCTION. I am Jewish by blood and AMERICAN by nationality!! The arabs are a race of terrorists, who one day, GOD will judge!!! GUARANTEED!!!!!

bigq
    MJ19:
    Blown 472:
    HighRoller:
    Okay,I can't take it anymore.First off,the palestinians are terrorists.Secondly,Israel could destroy and/or displace them in about 30 seconds if we stopped meddling in that deal.We are the only thing keeping Israel from wiping the palestinians off the face of the earth.Third,why are the Palestinians claiming land they invaded and later lost is theirs to keep?Fourth,why does any world leader listen to Yassir Arafat?He has murdered 10 times more people than Osama bin Laden.Not to mention he was apparently confused after 9/11 when he got in line to donate blood when everyone knows his specialty is spilling it. Wow, what planet you living on, did you read any of the link I posted?? This link: http://www.npr.org/news/specials/mid...ory/index.html
    I have it bookmarked and I'll read it when I get back from class. Thanks!
    It seems apparent to me that the US Mainstream Media has done a crappy job of giving un-bias information and keeping Americans honestly informed. You really need to go farther back in history then that NPR report is.This is not the full History of the land only the recent dispute.That area has changed hands many times, It is Holy land for two different religions.Read further back.

Blown 472
    jjy73:
    You guys (and gals) were chatting about Israel, so let me voice my opinion! First off, I agree that anything they do here in the US, should be with our governments knowlege. (Not like our gov't does not know almost everything that goes on here, anyhow) Secondly, why would anyone look at a Palestinian and respect them? What kind of "people" teach their children to HATE all people different from them. To me, that is what an animal does!! They are promised heaven, if they kill themselves in the name of "Allah". My question would be...How is bin laden and yassir arafat & saddam gonna get their? My answer...THEY WON'T!!!! I have no tolerance for people who kill innocents!! Thirdly, part of the reason our country has been so blessed by God has been b/c of our support for Israel. Throughout history, any nation which turns it back on Israel has gotten its just reward. DECIMATION and DESTRUCTION. I am Jewish by blood and AMERICAN by nationality!! The arabs are a race of terrorists, who one day, GOD will judge!!! GUARANTEED!!!!! blah blah blah blah, not to be a dick but the religon card dont fly with me, read your history.

bigq
    jjy73:
    The arabs are a race of terrorists, who one day, GOD will judge!!! GUARANTEED!!!!! I take it you know about there religion and if you do you know killing and suicide are highly forbidden, so How can you jusify calling a whole race/group of people as being terrorists.Sounds a little racist to me.

Jordy
    OK, now I have to get back into this...
    jjy73:
    (Not like our gov't does not know almost everything that goes on here, anyhow)You truly believe that? There is an awful lot of real estate to be keeping an eye on. I'm sure they know alot of what's going on, but I disagree with the "almost everything" part. Look at the first bombing of the Trade Center and Oklahoma City for example. Kind of blind sided by those. Hell, look at 9/11 as a glaring ommission.
    Secondly, why would anyone look at a Palestinian and respect them? We'll get to this in a minute.
    What kind of "people" teach their children to HATE all people different from them. To me, that is what an animal does!!This combined with the previous statement makes you no better than they are. What kind of contact have you had with a Palestinian to judge them like that? Perhaps they have been judged like that for so many hundreds of years that hate is their only defense. I'm not saying it's right, but you're doing the same thing you accuse them of right now.
    Thirdly, part of the reason our country has been so blessed by God has been b/c of our support for Israel. Throughout history, any nation which turns it back on Israel has gotten its just reward. DECIMATION and DESTRUCTION.[/b]
    You're kidding right? The US has been around for a couple hundred years, and I'm pretty sure that we didn't become the babysitters of the world up until, hell I'm going to guess, the last 50-60 years??? I could be off a bit, but my point is, we did right well without Israel or any of the other 3rd world countries sucking our billion dollar tit for over a hundred years.
    [b] I am Jewish by blood and AMERICAN by nationality!! The arabs are a race of terrorists, who one day, GOD will judge!!! GUARANTEED!!!!! Seems to me from this letter that you're as much of a hate monger as the people you accuse of being such. Broad generalizations broadcast in an open forum and applied to an entire race? Seems to me the Klan works the same way.

rivercrazy
    Perhaps, if the people of Isreal treated the Palestinians like human beings instead of slaves they might all get along a little better.
    I'm not saying that what the Palestinians do in terms of suicide bombings, etc is justified. But they get treated like dog shit over there.
    Both sides need to take a long look in the mirror and try to respect each other a little more. It would at least be a good start

Backtanner
    Isn't it funny how all these nutcases are always winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Several former israeli prime ministers and even Yasser Arafat are past winners. Makes you think the place must a practical Disneyland. I'm sure Saddam is at the top of next year's running.

sandblasted
    This is interesting. According to Forbes, Yassir Arafat is worth $300 million.
    http://forbes.com/forbes/2003/0317/134.html
    What I can't figure out is how the leader of a people with no oil or any other export product to speak of is worth this much money..I guess terrorism pays well!
    The whole Isreal/Arab conflict will never be decided until one group drives the other out of the area...40 years of hatred on both sides will never be resolved..I mean how do you live next door in peace to someone who killed your child or your father..You don't!
    Personally, I think the Isrealis should drive the Palestinians into Jordan and be done with it. The 2 groups will never co-exist in the same land. There's just too much hatred on both sides.

miller19j
    The 2 groups will never co-exist in the same land You are completely correct in that statement.
    I watched a program not that long ago where they interviewed Palestinian and Jewish kids in schools in Israel, and asked what they thought of each other. They both hated the other group and said they were evil and needed to be killed. Children were saying this!
    When they have a hatred that goes through all the generations this strongly unfortunately there is no chance for peace.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast