Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves. Got any? Share 'em.

FMluvswater
    Elevator music while on hold on the telephone and it just isn't in my best interest to hang up on it.
    Pre-recorded voice telling me thank-you for my patience every 5 minutes when I sure ain't feeling patient ... not with that ****ing elevator music playing. burningm
    *Phonecall is over things went well when I did get through. I'm in a good mood actually but that being on hold thing .... grrrrr!! devil
    waterline

Waldo
    When students talk when I am talking to them. burningm

Mandelon
    People next to me eating really noisy food or crunchy stuff like dry toast or uncooked pasta.
    People who crowd the right side of the right lane at a stop light and don't leave enough room for others to make a right turn. If they stayed to the left of their lane, we could all get past them.
    Saying your not going to post here anymore.....then coming back in 3 weeks...
    [ July 03, 2003, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Ziggy
    Paying someone to do a job that you have to end up doing yourself again.
    Mini Vans
    Blue hairs in mall parking lots.
    50mph drivers in the 70 zone
    Just to name a few

Boozer
    My 2 biggest pet pieves.
    Pet Pieve number 1: Messy ass bathrooms. You know the type, theres like 60,000 different types of body wash, hair careproducts, deodarants, colognes, and god knows what else. The worst is when there's all that shit and a bar of soap is nowhere to be found. This is a big reason why when living with a woman I insist on having my own bathroom I find that 7 out of 10 women seem to have bathrooms that are in the condition mentioned above.
    Pet Pieve number 2: People who make things out to be a lot more then they have too. You all know the type. You explain something to them in plain english but rather then listen to what you are saying and letting it compute they are trying to come up with questions about what you're asking and how they can dispute what you just said rather then just taking it in and taking it for what it is. Thye have to make the most simple task a mathematical theorum.
    I'm getting pissed off just thinking about both of these things right now.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Tardiness. If told to be there at a certain time, be there unless there is some uncontrollable circumstance. Taking too long to get your ass ready to leave is not uncontrollable.

comin' unscrewed
    Folks who can't pronounce the word nuclear. Especially educated people, like presidents! burningm

Boozer
    And one other 1 that REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!
    The stupid ass Colorado drivers that do what I have named "The colorado wedge." When these ****s get on the highway (this is about 85% of the pople living here) they get on and "wedge" into traffic going about 30 mph cutting off everyone in the right lane and pissing off everyone behind them then punch the gas pedal. I'd like to see these shit heads try that crap in California they'd get taken out by a semi going 75 in the right lane.

Boozer
    comin' unscrewed:
    Folks who can't pronounce the word nuclear. Especially educated people, like presidents! burningm I always found it to be interesting when the above mentioned person uses the word "nuculer"

uvindex
    People who, when stopping for a red light, leave two car lengths of empty space in front of them, then, for no apparent reason, creep up to fill that space while the light's still red, thus making it look like I left a bunch of empty space in front of me!
    Friggin people on the launch ramp who LEAVE THEIR DOORS OPEN when they get out of the tow vehicle (it's hard to back a trailer around open car doors.)
    Friggin people on the launch ramp who load and unload people from the boat to the car (or vice versa) on the ramp instead of doing it in the prep area or washdown area.
    People who cruise in the left lane, while people are passing them on the right, being COMPLETELY CLUELESS how they're screwing up traffic flow. KEEP RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS -- that simple rule would allow everyone to drive as fast or slow as they wanted, without any impediments to traffic flow.
    I'll stop now, but I'm sure I have hundreds more!

Thanks for asking...

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast