Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NIGHT SHIFT SUCKS

THESE 12HR NIGHT SHIFTS SUCK . I SHOULD BE
    HOME IN BED .

Yeah ditto that. Where do you work out there at night?

gigamurph
    Generally, work sux! I think when they sat down w/paper and pen to set the guidelines for the work week, the dumba**es made a typo! I think it's supposed to be; work 2 days w/ 5 days off every work week; work 2 weeks and 50 weeks vacation time every work year. The only thing they did get right was the 8 hour dealio. Wait a friggin' minute! If we're supposed to work 8 hours a day; why do I have to put in 10 hours every day w/o overtime pay? This sux! Welcome to the "agricultural sector"!

i work the 12 hour night shift,except i get to throw in a day shift between every night shift try that for a few weeks it really sucks!cant sleep during the day and cant sleep at night.

riverliver
    boatnam2:
    i work the 12 hour night shift,except i get to throw in a day shift between every night shift try that for a few weeks it really sucks!cant sleep during the day and cant sleep at night. That will make you start drinking!!!!!!

gigamurph
    riverliver:
    boatnam2:
    i work the 12 hour night shift,except i get to throw in a day shift between every night shift try that for a few weeks it really sucks!cant sleep during the day and cant sleep at night. That will make you start drinking!!!!!! OOPS! Too late!

yea it will!

gigamurph
    boatnam2:
    yea it will! No! It already did! You and mb CANNOT flake on Saturday; ya hear?

MIKE I WORK FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORINA GAS
    IN NEEDLES. ITS A COMPRESSER STA . AND
    WATCH THREE OTHER STA ALONG THE I 40
    WORK DAYS AND NIGHTS NEVER KNOW WHEN TO
    SLEEP BUT GET ALOT OF DAYS OFF ITS A KILLER
    JOB FOR OUT HERE. AND I LIVE IN HAVASU. SO
    IT'S NOT BAD. TAKE CARE Bob.

gig you dont know how bummed i will be if we have to flake out.we planned our vacation around op6.but things just are not looking that good right now.missb can only get off one weekend every 6 weeks or so. if our new place closes the week after op6 we need to move out of our old place and into our new place so missb will change her vacation to the week we move everything.if it happens to be the monday or tuesday or even wednesday we will stick to our plans and go to op6 and do everything that week.if it happens the week or two after, which i think is going to happen then were screwed and will miss op6 an call it bad timing.we plan on having a house warminng well trailer warming party for the parker people hopefully soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast