Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dana Marine Products

hd&boatrider
    I needed some new cup holders in the boat. Seems the current ones have a defect that causes them to fly out at high speed...lol Anyhow, I called Commander and they don't have them sitting around. Called Dana Products and I was about 3 minutes away from their facility in Corona. Went by and they had the ones I wanted. I did not know you could go by there and pick up stuff from them so I thought I would pass it along. They assured me that these are not defective...hehe We shall see

Dave C
    glue them suckers down..... you don't want to spill your beer because that is alcohol abuse. wink

hd&boatrider
    Dave C:
    glue them suckers down..... you don't want to spill your beer because that is alcohol abuse. wink They don't come out when beer/drinks are in them. Seems the defect only occurs when the are empty.
    By the way...always get the oversized ones so your cooler cup fits...

Dave C
    I just got some blue swim steps from those guys. They are really nice. The billet ones with the rubber inserts so I don't slip fall and "spill my beer".
    Plus Tom hooked me up w/ some powerdercoated pieces to "hide" the old holes that don't line up w/ the new ones.

hd&boatrider
    Dave C:
    glue them suckers down..... you don't want to spill your beer because that is alcohol abuse. wink I would not suggest gluing them down because they make great hiding spots for stuff...if you know what I mean

Dave C
    that makes sense. But you can't be too careful when it comes to your beer..... I for one don't want to have party foul points deducted from my score.
    "cooler cup"... spoken like a true professional. Excellent advice though.... gracias.

hd&boatrider
    Dave C:
    I just got some blue swim steps from those guys. They are really nice. The billet ones with the rubber inserts so I don't slip fall and "spill my beer".
    Plus Tom hooked me up w/ some powerdercoated pieces to "hide" the old holes that don't line up w/ the new ones. I have a little video of my Southwind going down the river and want it as my avatar...can you help me out? Yours looks pretty cool and I did not know a moving avatar could be added.

Dave C
    Oh yaaaaa....... wink
    that is where I hide my stash .... of bibles......

Dave C
    thats not my avatar. I stole it off the web somewhere.
    I am trying to figure out how to download video to my computer now. Haven't got it down yet though. Then the problem of converting it to an avatar?!?.... no clue.
    Sorry

hd&boatrider
    Dave C:
    thats not my avatar. I stole it off the web somewhere.
    I am trying to figure out how to download video to my computer now. Haven't got it down yet though. Then the problem of converting it to an avatar?!?.... no clue.
    Sorry Thanks anyhow.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast