Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: goddamn ps2

hoolign
    My kid had this game,splinter cell ,well I started playin it,.......three days later I'm done,those bloody games are addicting!
    Am I the only one with this problem....say it is'nt so! eek!
    [ May 11, 2003, 10:53 PM: Message edited by: hoolign ]

spectratoad
    Just got done with an X Box game a few weeks back. The wife was starting to get a little miffed.

Windy
    Dont even get me started wink

hoolign
    Sad part is..I actually felt like I accomplished somthing important

Tom Brown
    LMAO, hoolign.

HBjet
    MissHBjet:
    Dont even get me started wink I don't even have Xbox, but I go to RiverToysJason's house as often as I can to play. I'm going to get my own Xbox soon!
    At Jason's, we play some rally game with some bad ass graphics. Anyways, there is a track that has a few small steep hills right next to the road, and we just jump our cars getting as much air time as possible. Then grab another beer and watch the replay!
    I haven't been much of a gamer, but there is a game I play online with other people. It's bad ass. It's just a Demo still, so there is only one or 2 levels you can play with other people online.
    It's Delta Force: Black Hawk Down.
    If anyone is currently playing, let me know. If anyone wants to download the game to play, go to www.gamezone.com and do a search for the demo. If you don't have DSL or Cable, don't even bother because you need High Speed internet to play. Hell, I think I'm going to join in on a game right now! You can swim in a river and sneek up on people, hide in the mountains as a sniper and take people out. There are Ammo Depots that you can go into and change your load out. Be a sniper, then be a gunner, etc.
    HBjet
    [ May 12, 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

spectratoad
    Looks like Mr. HB is gonna start it for ya. I think I may check that game out today. Hve to put new carpet in boat first though. Just in case this S*&THEAD gets my interior done that he was supposed to have done last week. burningm
    [ May 12, 2003, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: spectratoad ]

beached 1
    ATV Off Raod Fury 1&2, GTA, Driver2,
    I play my kids PS2 more than he does.

spectratoad
    We played Halo on Xbox. Now the kids tell me that Ghost recon and Desert Storm are good. I try to tell my wife that it helps develop good hand/eye coordination for when we are out on the boat.

hoolign
    You gotta try this splinter cell for ps2,a commando game the graphics are incredible, bloody long,like i said,i thought i accomplished somthing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast