Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Who is still up?

Havasu Doug
    nodigg:
    Havasu Doug:
    nodigg:
    Doug, Five at ya' for bein' a fellow AARP Crewmember! Where you always get more than you expect!Thanks!
    and 5 back at ya Rick! but how did I get in the AARP? I know one thread sort of implied it, but I didn't know it was official. I guess I better stop dating 19 year olds then! Doug, please son't stop dating 19 year olds! You are my hero! That is,....unless she's my daughter! Wait a minute, my daughter's, well er..uh....older. LOL!Ok, I found the reference:
    PipesClean:
    ........Hd&Boatrider, HavasuDoug, Beauti Noise, and the rest of the crew, Bitchen meeting you guys and thanks for the ride around to the bars! You guys need to get me a members guide for the AARP club. I wanna be able to party like that when I'm that young
    It's PipesClean's fault!
    Windy, how old did YOU think I was?

Windy
    Havasu Doug:
    Windy, how old did YOU think I was?UUMM...I'd say your in your early 30s. Ok please leave my stars out of it if I over guessed I was buzzed the whole weekend.
    MissHBjet

nodigg
    I just wanna' know how old Stephanie thinks we are or if she cares? Why is that picture of her and misshbjet missing?

hot_diggity_dog
    Nodigg are you at the lake?
    HDD

future boater
    Havasu Doug:
    future boater:
    Havasu Doug:
    rivercutie:
    No problem it happens..
    31/2 hours to go....For you to sleep and me to go to work again! DAMN! why dont you go to bed then?I should have listened to you FB! Work sure was rough! On hour #9, the District Manager came in and gave me a list-to-do's! I got outta there on hour #11. It was a looooooooong day!yeah i hear you imagine having to deal with that shit with half your pay and then you will be in my shoes. i have a suggestion for your shop talk page:"so you lost your debit card pay with one of the other six you have in your purse and get out of my line!".
    wes i like your new avatar...

Havasu Doug
    MissHBjet:
    Havasu Doug:
    Windy, how old did YOU think I was?UUMM...I'd say your in your early 30s. Ok please leave my stars out of it if I over guessed I was buzzed the whole weekend.
    MissHBjetThank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Someone please shoot MissHBjet 5 stars for me!
    Thanks Windy! wink

Havasu Doug
    nodigg:
    I just wanna' know how old Stephanie thinks we are or if she cares? Why is that picture of her and misshbjet missing?It wasn't on the RD threads because it was from prior to that weekend, but I thought, why not? It doesn't hurt the site one bit! wink
    It looks like it COULD have been from that trip!

Havasu Doug
    future boater:
    Havasu Doug:
    future boater:
    Havasu Doug:
    rivercutie:
    No problem it happens..
    31/2 hours to go....For you to sleep and me to go to work again! DAMN! why dont you go to bed then?I should have listened to you FB! Work sure was rough! On hour #9, the District Manager came in and gave me a list-to-do's! I got outta there on hour #11. It was a looooooooong day!yeah i hear you imagine having to deal with that shit with half your pay and then you will be in my shoes. i have a suggestion for your shop talk page:"so you lost your debit card pay with one of the other six you have in your purse and get out of my line!".
    So true FB! I'll have to throw that one in there. Did you like the part about the reader calling me a sour lemon? That was a 16 year old box girl from my store!

WILD LAVEY
    less than 1hr to go and im out of this mad house.

Havasu Doug
    Oh well,
    It was fun while it lasted!