Thread: What kind of beer does beer hunter hunt?

Catmando
    Probly that faggot beer O'Douls, or that religious beer that Franklin Graham drinks, Coors Cutter.

XLGPP
    Hey Cat... do they let you buy beer with those food stamps we provide for you???

Catmando
    XLGPP:
    Hey Cat... do they let you buy beer with those food stamps we provide for you??? I buy nothing but the finest French wines with those stamps.

BENZEEN
    QUOTE]I buy nothing but the finest French wines with those stamps. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    French!, French?, your kidding, righ? You can't really be supporing those bastards?

MagicMtnDan
    Cat,

beer hunter
    I hunt what's in the cooler Usually Tecate French wine is OK, but I just can't stomach it lately

Catmando
    BENZEEN
    [/QB]French!, French?, your kidding, righ? You can't really be supporing those bastards? [/QB][/QUOTE]
    I got news for ya, Valley Boy wink ; ALL California wines are descended(or ascended, depending on your point of view wink ) from French grapes, just as the French people themselves were descended from Howler monkeys.
    Texas wines are too uneven in their consistency. It's the uneven weather and soils we have here. You can't be sure of the quality from bottle to bottle from the same vintner, so I buy Cali wines now.
    [ May 09, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Catmando ]

HighRoller
    That says it all Cat.I figured you for a pro-french type.Anything to go against Bush.By the way,do you also support the french helping Iraq build a nuclear reactor?And what about the passports the french were trying to get to the iraq regime so they could get out of Syria?Why don't you move there?You'd fit in great with all the other cowards.Then you could bash Bush and have people cheer you.And join the french army so you can practice surrendering.Nothing bring's tears to a frenchman's eyes like the french national anthem playing as they raise the white flag every day!!