Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Place To Boat

hd&boatrider
    Mohave, however I have been known to be all over the place as long as it is the Colorado River.

NashvilleBound
    http://www.smithvilletn.com/lake/index.htm Center Hill Lake in TN... 64 miles long...415 miles of the nicest shoreline you could ever want. What does it cost to launch?? NOTHING! Rangers harrassing you? NONE! I can go full speed all day and never cross a wake, or pull tubes so fast the tubes break from the pull...but never flip cuz it's GLASS. Water so clear and clean you would be amazed. Damn I miss it! cry Can't wait till June.....

Dusty Times
    Anywhere along the Colorado River and Lakes within a couple hours of my house. Maybe a little more to Powell. Gotta love this place, right in the middle of the greatest places on earth.

24ROD
    NashvilleBound:
    http://www.smithvilletn.com/lake/index.htm Center Hill Lake in TN... 64 miles long...415 miles of the nicest shoreline you could ever want. What does it cost to launch?? NOTHING! Rangers harrassing you? NONE! I can go full speed all day and never cross a wake, or pull tubes so fast the tubes break from the pull...but never flip cuz it's GLASS. Water so clear and clean you would be amazed. Damn I miss it! cry Can't wait till June..... [/b]
    Souds like a Bitchin place!!!!!!!!!!! idea

bigerich
    Lake Powell!!!!!

NashvilleBound
    24ROD:
    NashvilleBound:
    http://www.smithvilletn.com/lake/index.htm Center Hill Lake in TN... 64 miles long...415 miles of the nicest shoreline you could ever want. What does it cost to launch?? NOTHING! Rangers harrassing you? NONE! I can go full speed all day and never cross a wake, or pull tubes so fast the tubes break from the pull...but never flip cuz it's GLASS. Water so clear and clean you would be amazed. Damn I miss it! cry Can't wait till June..... [/b]
    Souds like a Bitchin place!!!!!!!!!!! idea It is! If I took you there for one day you would have a hard time leaving. Closest thing to paradise I have seen for boating...

NEW 2 RIVER
    Its got to be from Needles marina to Sandbar.
    Even if it does cost me a prop everytime.

Nstigator74
    1/4 MILE COVE wink

DUCKY
    Havasu is the place since I live here. But the coolest place I can remember is Dale Hollow Lake in Tennesee. Standing in 6feet of water and still seeing you feet is a very cool thing. We used to spend 2-3 weeks a summer there when I was little and we lived in Ohio.
    [ January 30, 2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: DUCKY ]

sandblasted
    NEW 2 RIVER:
    Its got to be from Needles marina to Sandbar.
    Even if it does cost me a prop everytime. I love that stretch of river...hang out at the sandbar for a few hours..cruise back to Needles with a stop at Topock for a cocktail.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast