Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Where is Alisha?

Blown 472
    Alisha, honey I am here for you, talk to me you silly little freak.

MJ19
    Havasu Doug "winter recess"I love it..."recess" it's not called "recess" unless you are in grade school.

RiverKitty
    Havasu Doug:
    Thank you RiverKitty. That's a pretty funny graphic analogy too! I didn't know this thread was still going, but when "winter recess" begins, Alisha won't have anywhere to post from! Your welcome! I just felt it was the appropriate thing to say.
    But seriously Doug, who is this chick? Do you work with her? Is she a student? Is she from a foreign country? And why has she stepped in to dog you so badly???
    I'll tell you one thing though, don't ever step in this forum and dog someone from the "hood"! Not a cool move! ;o) It's ok brotha! We gotcha ya back! ;o)
    [ December 03, 2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: RiverKitty ]

yehishqkameena
    kitty kat that ws the most lamest speech i've ever read i almost feel asleep reading it eek! oh come on u can do better than that.anyway seriously as 4 my english get a life,there is more to the internet than ***boat.net once u explore any chat room u'll know everyone type's the way i do.as 4 leaving well ur friend havasu doug is really pathetic i mean he has a bunch of internet people defending him how lame is that.and 4 ur info i will write what ever i want to cause i'm pretty sure last time i checked this was still a free country..... and plus my friends and i get a kick out of reading what u guys type i mean even imagining the fact that u senior citizens are all in the activity room in lesiure world on ur computers is hilarious and plus sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me

MJ19
    It's a free country for citizens...are you sure you're part of the system?
    I guess you can relate...as we are all reading what you write and getting a kick out of your immaturity. I'm sure one day you'll grow up...look back on this and realize how lame you were.
    Did you mention friends...you have one? Why isn't she/he online covering your back?
    And as for your English...yes some "chat" sites do talk like that, but for one, this is not a chat site, it's a "bulletin board"
    Typically on chat sites it's a bunch of computer dorks, or people that are lazy and have no ambition in life. (Or are twelve & failed elementary school)

Havasu Doug
    yehishqkameena:
    kitty kat that ws the most lamest speech i've ever read i almost feel asleep reading it eek! oh come on u can do better than that.anyway seriously as 4 my english get a life,there is more to the internet than ***boat.net once u explore any chat room u'll know everyone type's the way i do.as 4 leaving well ur friend havasu doug is really pathetic i mean he has a bunch of internet people defending him how lame is that.and 4 ur info i will write what ever i want to cause i'm pretty sure last time i checked this was still a free country..... and plus my friends and i get a kick out of reading what u guys type i mean even imagining the fact that u senior citizens are all in the activity room in lesiure world on ur computers is hilarious and plus sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me LMAO! This reminds me of the first hour of this thread. I like the "sticks and stones" line. What about this? "I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!"

miller19j
    (Or are twelve & failed elementary school) Ding…..Ding…..Ding…..We have a Winner!
    I think that about sums it up. She is a twelve year old that has failed elementary school.
    Hey Alisha go get a Doctor Seuss book and brush up on you English. You can read it on the short buss that you take to that “Special” school you attend.

Blown 472
    me lick duck, se me do the donkey show in tj? what the hell does your signature say?

yehishqkameena
    Blown 472:
    me lick duck, se me do the donkey show in tj? what the hell does your signature say?u all think ur smart figure it out.

Blown 472
    yehishqkameena:
    Blown 472:
    me lick duck, se me do the donkey show in tj? what the hell does your signature say?u all think ur smart figure it out. I got tha Nagin part, kinda young to do that dontcha me think we?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425