Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacific Offshore has big doin's at Huntington Beach this month

Spirit of Discovery
    Sunday, August 18th is the date!! The Pacific Offshore Championship Series stops at Peter's Landing in Huntington Beach. This is a really big event. Lots of stuff to see and do...AND there's racing!! This is Craig Ferguson's home port. He'll be out there defending his honor against Coby Klein in the Ettore/Kidstuff boat!! The Ettore Super Vee boat should be there as well.. WHAT AN AWESOME boat!! Two drives, but the engines are mounted inline!! The Super Cat Light class heats up with the addition of John Talley's Liquid Metal Skater, Throttled by The one-and-only Bob Teague!! The Eliminator took them in Benecia, but I think we're gonna have a race on our hands in Huntington. We need patrol boats. You can go to our website, www.pacificoffshore.com for more information. Also, check out our first time racer program. If you ever wanted to see what it is like to run with the big boys, here's your chance!! The website has that info as well! Hop e to see you there!!

Spirit of Discovery
    Time's gettin closer. You can almost hear the rumble!! Don't miss it!!

Twisterf205
    See you in Huntington Beach

Twisterf205

Flashwave
    Flashwave will be there. We expect the SportLiner Laverycraft and No Limits Warlock too. This will be a race. Big water-big boats-big smiles!!!

Spirit of Discovery
    Here's your chance to see a real Factory 1 shoot-out. The Flashwave is High points in Pacific Offshore and tied for high points in ProSeries. These guys are one of the most aggressive teams on the circuit. You gotta see this battle. eek!

nextasex
    Can someone help me out with telling me what boat the Sportliner LaveyCraft is??
    thanks

Spirit of Discovery
    I may be wrong, but I think it is the F1-11 boat that was the American Racing F1 boat last year but with a new sponsor this year (and a different crew!).

nextasex
    thanks scott.
    frank

nextasex
    thanks scott.
    frank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast