Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HB members

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Cool pics HDD Now where are all the pasties. LOL!! and the thongs along with the beer bong. Are you holdin back on all those or what. wink

SCUBA STEVE
    Thanks HDD, I knew you wouldnt let us down. We'll be out this coming weekend. So hopefully I'll get some "good" shots to contribute.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We will help with the pics scuba. I think with all of us going we can contibute quite a bit of pasties and thongs. I know of two thongs going to be there anyway. LOL!!

hot_diggity_dog
    Cool pics HDD Now where are all the pasties. LOL!! and the thongs along with the beer bong. Are you holdin back on all those or what.
    It will take me a few day's to get the rest posted.
    And they are Scuba Approved
    HDD

Drizz
    Hi..Im new to this board..My wife and I were initiated to the sand bar this past friday and saturday. we normally hang out at nacimiento as we live on the central coast. I have to admit that while I was admiring the "EL Diablo" a certain young lady that is seen in the first pic here..stood defiantely as my buddy and i came to look at the boat. with her arms folded across here chest..she informed us that it was ok to look at her boat..but only for a minute or 2. we thanked her..took our look and were gone in the alotted time she had given us..My wife and I have never seen so many beautiful boats in one spot...especially "EL Diablo". we cant wait to go there again..We had a blast.

hot_diggity_dog
    quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE:
    where are the HOT DIGGITY DOG sand bar pix?? You know the ones with all the chix! j/k
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    diggity only has eyes for his wife
    Charley is right 18+ years married!!!
    I take these photo's for my fellow board members. LOL
    I took these for Scuba
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Girlztrip-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55RedG-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Fuzzthat-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Ger1-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/55Ger2-med.jpg[/img]
    HDD

Jungle Boy
    Looks like fun there. But one crazy question. Where does everyone take a piss? Really, I see everyone drinking lots of beer at these "sandbars" and don't see alot of places to piss. The water must get rather warm by the end of the day.

SCUBA STEVE
    MRS FLYIN VEE:
    We will help with the pics scuba. I think with all of us going we can contibute quite a bit of pasties and thongs. I know of two thongs going to be there anyway. LOL!! I wonder who will those 2 will be??? devil

hot_diggity_dog
    Hi..Im new to this board..My wife and I were initiated to the sand bar this past friday and saturday. we normally hang out at nacimiento as we live on the central coast. I have to admit that while I was admiring the "EL Diablo" a certain young lady that is seen in the first pic here..stood defiantely as my buddy and i came to look at the boat. with her arms folded across here chest..she informed us that it was ok to look at her boat..but only for a minute or 2. we thanked her..took our look and were gone in the alotted time she had given us..My wife and I have never seen so many beautiful boats in one spot...especially "EL Diablo". we cant wait to go there again..We had a blast.
    Cool, glad you enjoyed Havasu.
    Welcome to the boards, and don't be afraid to post! wink
    HDD

SCUBA STEVE
    Drizz:
    Hi..Im new to this board..My wife and I were initiated to the sand bar this past friday and saturday. we normally hang out at nacimiento as we live on the central coast. I have to admit that while I was admiring the "EL Diablo" a certain young lady that is seen in the first pic here..stood defiantely as my buddy and i came to look at the boat. with her arms folded across here chest..she informed us that it was ok to look at her boat..but only for a minute or 2. we thanked her..took our look and were gone in the alotted time she had given us..My wife and I have never seen so many beautiful boats in one spot...especially "EL Diablo". we cant wait to go there again..We had a blast. Hey drizz welcome aboard..... Most of the peeps out there are very cool.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast