Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: HB members

hot_diggity_dog
    Looks like fun there. But one crazy question. Where does everyone take a piss? Really, I see everyone drinking lots of beer at these "sandbars" and don't see alot of places to piss. The water must get rather warm by the end of the day.
    I f you look closely by each boat there is a five gallon bucket. eek! LOL
    HDD

SCUBA STEVE
    Once again Hdd, great pix!! Hope to catch up with you soon? Are you making it to op6 in parker?
    off to work now. frown

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Drizz:
    Hi..Im new to this board..My wife and I were initiated to the sand bar this past friday and saturday. we normally hang out at nacimiento as we live on the central coast. I have to admit that while I was admiring the "EL Diablo" a certain young lady that is seen in the first pic here..stood defiantely as my buddy and i came to look at the boat. with her arms folded across here chest..she informed us that it was ok to look at her boat..but only for a minute or 2. we thanked her..took our look and were gone in the alotted time she had given us..My wife and I have never seen so many beautiful boats in one spot...especially "EL Diablo". we cant wait to go there again..We had a blast. Hey Drizz Welcome to the boards. If you ever go out to Havasu again look for us at the sandbar and we will even give you and your crew a cold one while you sit in our boat. Good luck on the boards and have fun. wink

XFactor
    HDD,
    Nice pics I agree with Charlie, the sashimi/poke was excellent. Post the recipe. Fish tacos were great and meeting a bunch of the board members was great as well. Hope to see ya out there soon.
    THANKS AGAIN

Drizz
    Thanks for the welcome.. I have a few pics of the weekend also if its ok to post..and i figure how to place here..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Post any pic's you want drizz. Your going to have to post pics of the wife as well. LOL!! Does she have a thong and pasties if not you need them for her. wink

hot_diggity_dog
    Thanks for the welcome.. I have a few pics of the weekend also if its ok to post..and i figure how to place here..
    Shot ya a 5er on your rating, now it's up to you to lose the Stars. FYI they don't mean shit
    HDD

XTRM22
    Damn I wish I had made it back up to the SandBar, HDD was describing the fish tacos to us in the channel earlier. HDD, those are some great pics, thanks for the one of me and mom. We had the folks with us this weekend so they are my excuse for not braving the afternoon chop to come back up river. Of all the great pics, did anybody get one of Phil (SVO540) with that bad helmet and goggles deal he was wearin as he left the channel? We'll be back next weekend again, so we can look for everyone then. wink
    Chuck

BoatFloating
    HDD, great weekend and even better meeting alot of the board members, you guys are way cool. HDD, you make the bomb fish taco's, and that is coming from a real mexican. We had a great time as usual and will be back on 26th-28th and will tear it once again. We will see ya then.......

TrailerparkTJ
    Mrs. Flyin Vee, is your group gonna be hangin' at the Sandbar this Saturday? We'll be there and we'll make sure our ladies our wearing their thongs! Hope to see some of you there.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast