Thread: www.jrav.com

stresscrack
    The site is up! www.jrav.com : Deep Discounted Marine and Auto Audio/Video Equipment
    [ July 29, 2002, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: stresscrack ]

picklefork1
    whats up bro did you ever get that dually all fixed up?

stresscrack
    I've done much work new bed, new front end, new interior is underway got the rear lowered still need AC and paint and its gonna have a sick systen with a tv. how have you bean bro? we havn't seen you at the river.

RiverDave2
    StressCrack, I went through your site and it's definately a cool looking site.
    What is "Fusion" though. I've never heard of them, are they a newer stereo company? Or have I just been out of the game that long?
    RD

disco_charger
    Yeah, who the hell is Fusion. I just nuked the 4x6's in my car and the prices on there are cheap. Maybe I'll pony up for some new ones if I figure it out...
    Disco

stresscrack
    fusion is a new company from new zealand very good quality and a little cheaper than the other high end names plus a very good warrenty. We carry most all brand names but this is my main one. I can get they'r complete line. If you have something in mind get with me and I will find a good price. there will be more items on the site as soon as I get a billion hours of time to load them all. and most of the prices on the site are discountable.
    stresscrack