Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats the meanest thing you've ever done...AT WORK?

topless
    I guess mine has to be the time I fired a girl and told her that they were hiring at the offramp. I even offered her a "will work for food" sign. eek!

SCUBA STEVE
    Hide from a vendor I didnt want to meet. wink

GlastronGuy
    Called artillery fire in on a friendly position.
    Well, they weren't being friendly to me and it wasn't live fire. But they sure were pissed.

Jbb
    Was sitting in my Boss's office stealing some computer time ...when a new employee came in ..thinking I was in charge and started telling me his tale of woe about how he needed off the next day and he was already in trouble for attendance ...He needed off to close on a house and was in an absolute panic ...I was just shaking my head and agreeing with him and he says well ...can I have tomorrow off?....In my meanest voice I tell him.....Interesting story ...Request denied .....and get out of my office ....He looks stunned and heads out the door ...With this the boss walks in and bellows ...get out of my chair....lol...
    The dude got the day off!

Jbb
    Then there was the time they were renovating the restrooms at a bus garage I worked at...Ralph had a gigantic SnapOn roll away...just about big enough to live in....We bolted a urinal to the side of it ....Initally ...he was not amused.....
    [ May 19, 2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: JETBOAT BRIAN ]

DickDanger
    The Ex-Lax cookies.....a classic, but always good for some laughs, provided that you arent the person that it is happening to. I also like to cover the shitters with saran wrap. You have to make sure that there are no ripples in it, or it wont work. I have also been known to drop some "Total Insanity" hot sauce into peoples iced tea containers. Just a drop will do ya!!! -Dick "Stealth Bomber" Danger Out

HBjet
    JBB, I'm glad I don't work with you!
    For me, it was when I worked at the movie theater (high school days) and a girl came in that wanted a job. So we gave her an app. and told her the manager would get back to her. Well, there was a Sam's Club or something like that next door, and we figured she probably applied there too. So I called her phone later that day and said I was Jim the manager at Sam's Club and that she has been chosen to work with me as my assistant. Man she was so excited. I told her to go buy a new white top and some blue pants and she was to come in the next day at 2pm. She asked what does she do and I told her to ask for the manager and tell that person your here to work as his assistant. She again thanked me and was so happy to be working. I was laughing so hard! I know it was mean.
    The next day she came over to the theater asking if the manager has looked at her application yet. She was in a white top and some dark blue pants. We told her yeah he has even though we through it away!
    HBjet

JetBoatRich
    That's pretty messed up HBJET, never heard that one before LOL.

Infomaniac
    We sent a guy to the hardware store after some "fallopian tube cutters" once.
    On board the aircraft carrier Ranger a number of years ago a young kid walked up asking where he could get some "flight line". He even had paperwork for it. I named off every part of the ship I could think of and he had already been there. Could not help him.
    Flight Line being where you park the airplanes for those that do not know.

DEEZ NUTTS
    MY friend and I are both backhoe guys. On a busy job, next to a busy street he has to take his emergency after lunch shit. I see him coming and shove a huge pile of dirt up to the porta potty door as he is racing to beat me. He lost. Threw him my shovel and let him sweat it for a few. Then moved the dirt for him. Unfortunatly the war is on. Cant be seen going into a porta potty.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast