My thoughts concerning this are: I am pretty much done with these forums for a while. Yes, there does seem to be cool people on here, but I notice that most of them are pretty judgemental, and dont want to ever take the chance to get to know someone before they have made their minds up about that person. I know that I have invited, made plans for, tried to coordinate different things in the past, and its always some weak excuse after another. Yes, I came on here hoping to meet and make friends with a lot of people that are into boating, good times, and laughs, and if that isnt happening here, then maybe it is time to look elsewhere. So, on that note, I will see most of you at OP6 since I already committed to going, and after that, maybe we'll see ya on the water somewhere......then again, since I have been on here for 2 years, and still dont know most of these people in person, I guess it wouldnt make any difference. Those that I have met in person, I will still keep in touch, and will make plans via e mail from now on. Take care....-Dick Danger.....Out