Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dick Danger.....Out

DickDanger
    My thoughts concerning this are: I am pretty much done with these forums for a while. Yes, there does seem to be cool people on here, but I notice that most of them are pretty judgemental, and dont want to ever take the chance to get to know someone before they have made their minds up about that person. I know that I have invited, made plans for, tried to coordinate different things in the past, and its always some weak excuse after another. Yes, I came on here hoping to meet and make friends with a lot of people that are into boating, good times, and laughs, and if that isnt happening here, then maybe it is time to look elsewhere. So, on that note, I will see most of you at OP6 since I already committed to going, and after that, maybe we'll see ya on the water somewhere......then again, since I have been on here for 2 years, and still dont know most of these people in person, I guess it wouldnt make any difference. Those that I have met in person, I will still keep in touch, and will make plans via e mail from now on. Take care....-Dick Danger.....Out

Tom Brown
    Have a great summer, DD. I hope to meet you on the water some day.
    -- Tom

NorCal Gameshow
    dd- don't sweat it, that's the way most people are, make plans, change plans ....i was hoping the 6/1/01 plans for piru would have held up but they were changed for the 7th.. i've got to work, so maybe next time, don't bail out... the great thing about this place is when your done you just log off, if you missed anything you can go back and check it out wink

Forkin' Crazy
    I always try to take the good with the bad. Assholes don't bother me as much as they use too.
    But, what ever cranks your tractor...
    Hey Tom, that thing got a safety on it? eek!

HCS
    HCS Out!

Tom Brown
    You mean one of these, FC?

NorCal Gameshow
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    HCS Out! what, for maybe however long it takes you to get another coldie

Forkin' Crazy
    Tom Brown:
    You mean one of these, FC? LMFAO!!!!

HCS
    norcal spectra:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    HCS Out! what, for maybe however long it takes you to get another coldie Damn... blew my cover! wink

JetBoatRich
    Hey DD, didn't yo do this a few months ago. Never met any of us wasn't there a big party at your house in December wink one of the best host I ever met you and the misses.
    I take it we won't see you June 8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast