Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The War/ Politics

Froggystyle
    10:15 am
    We just turned everything that has the name "Saddaam" or "Hussein" in it's title into rubble.
    I wonder if the military is bringing a bunch of little booths and attendants with them to man all of these parking lots we just created.

spectratoad
    We were watching that here at work too. Those were some impressive little mushroom growing in the middle of Baghdad.

Jbb
    Tom Daschle..................ASSHOLE!

Jbb

Ziggy
    Freak:
    I agree - most people will never really know how impressive those tanks are unless you ride in one. I think the best display to the general public is when that nut bag drove down the streets taking out steel light posts as if they were tooth picks. That was not a good day but if you just look at what that tank did with out effort. The power of those bad boys in every way is enormous. We saw this happen in San Diego not so long ago, guy steals a tank and drives over everything he can, right thru RV's, cars, lightpoles, etc....disturbing thing to me was the fact he was able to just drive off with the damn thing. eek!

Ziggy
    Anyone read about the dimwit that fell of the Golden Gate Bridge while protesting the war? Believe it or not, supposedly it was the second time he's fallen from it, this time fatally.

JETBOAT BRIAN:
    Tom Daschle..................ASSHOLE!
    ROTFLMFAO.....I bet he feels like a horse's ass right about now. As he should.

Havasu Cig
    Seadog:
    The lack of communications with their troops and the absence makes me think that he is at least badly injured. Psyching out your opponent is very effective in any adversarial situations. Psyching out your opponent and having the ability to kick his butt ten ways to Sunday is fun.
    Seriously, this has been the fastest any military has advanced in history. I suspect that they will get within containment range of Bagdad and settle in. After 2-3 days of a hard push, they will have to start giving the troops some time to get a decent sleep. While that is happening, the Iraqis will be given a chance to surrender or die. After a couple of days of showing off our missiles and artillery, we can go in with fresh troops. We (1st Cavalry Division) moved 200 miles inside Iraq in one day during the gulf war while destroying Iraqi armor and bunkers. At the time it was a record, they even mentioned it on Fox news last night. How far are we into Iraq now? I have not been able to watch the news today.
    Hopefully we can take Baghdad quickly, and hopefully Saddam is dead.
    [ March 21, 2003, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Havasu Cig ]

Seadog
    I don't know the details, just that one of the news generals(ret.) made that statement this morning. They did say that they were averaging 20-30 mph.

MJ19
    LMAO...did anyone see the footage of them taking down the HUGE billboard of Saddam and the Iraqi (or appeared to be an Iraqi) was beating Saddam in the face with his thong while looking into the camera smiling...made me laugh! smile_sp smile_sp

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast