Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: The War/ Politics

sandblasted
    This just in from Fox News....Saddam Hussein has released a statement that he is in control and will soon unleash a counterattack..
    On top of that Fox reported that he said George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld should both be hit with shoes! No kidding...Actually, thats a pretty harsh insult in Arabic countries but somehow I don't think Bush is too worried...

Seadog
    While I realize that this is not all Canucks, but I got real upset when they booed the American Anthem in the game against the NY Islanders. I have to consider that extremely low class.
    It pains me to see all the news about how the world hates us. Doing the right thing should not always be the the popular thing, but I have to feel that if the worthless French had not been so pro-Saddam the response would be a lot less violent. This is the problem with the UN. It allows the veto power to nations because of what they once were and not what they are now.

sandblasted
    Seadog:
    While I realize that this is not all Canucks, but I got real upset when they booed the American Anthem in the game against the NY Islanders. I have to consider that extremely low class.
    It pains me to see all the news about how the world hates us. Doing the right thing should not always be the the popular thing, but I have to feel that if the worthless French had not been so pro-Saddam the response would be a lot less violent. This is the problem with the UN. It allows the veto power to nations because of what they once were and not what they are now. Just remember this happened in Montreal, French Canada....The majority of english canada has no love for their own country men in quebec province...Now I don't either!

MJ19:
    LMAO...did anyone see the footage of them taking down the HUGE billboard of Saddam and the Iraqi (or appeared to be an Iraqi) was beating Saddam in the face with his thong [/b]while looking into the camera smiling...made me laugh! smile_sp smile_sp An Iraqi in a thong (or in this case not in it). You're scarin me MJ19 eek! eek!

Jbb
    Here is a link to some nice pix of the war effort!
    War effort

Dog
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/292030321_war_04-med.jpg[/img]
    A dust-coated Marine in southern Iraq used duct tape to plaster a scantily clad model to his fighting vehicle.

MJ19
    Dog:
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/292030321_war_04-med.jpg[/img] It's always the women that keep the men going strong

MJ19
    Well women & duck tape that is wink

GlastronGuy
    MJ19:
    Well women & duck tape that is wink LOL

MJ19
    Fox News just listed the names of the 6 soldiers that have died. Two of which were from Camp Pendleton. frown

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast