Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who The F Does Affleck Think He Is ........

Blown 472
    Oh thats right, no bullshitting boat boat boat blah blah blah.

superV
    Hey ive got a boat thread going "NEW ISSUE OF HOT BOAT" i would like to get more input on? argue

Blown 472
    superV:
    Hey ive got a boat thread going "NEW ISSUE OF HOT BOAT" i would like to get more input on? argue I stopped buying that years ago, tired of the BOAT tests and all that crap. frown

beer hunter
    Jungle Boy:
    Movie people are highly over rated. What they say or think mean f*ck all to me. Well said ,I could care less about those F*cking idiots burningm

ROZ
    I admitt that some celeb's have a pretty distorted view on life, but there are some who are almost realists.
    IMHO, totally different world.
    [ February 13, 2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

Blown 472
    ROZ:
    I admitt that some celeb's have a pretty distorted view on life, but there are some who are almost realists.
    IMHO, totally different world. What does IMHO mean?? color me whatever.

XLGPP
    IMHO= in my honest opinion

Seadog
    The first requirement to be a actor is to have more ego than brains. If an actor has brains, than they have to have no common sense. Stars are like dictators, they get rid of anyone who disagrees with them, never have contact with real people and then expect everybody to treat their beliefs as gospel burningm .

ROZ
    Seadog:
    The first requirement to be a actor is to have more ego than brains. If an actor has brains, than they have to have no common sense. Stars are like dictators, they get rid of anyone who disagrees with them, never have contact with real people and then expect everybody to treat their beliefs as gospel burningm . I have a relative who fits that profile...lol

XLGPP
    LMAO.... aren't they called in-laws??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast