Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New tow vehicle

BowTie Rick
    I traded in my Silverado for a Chevy Avalanche without body hardware (no plastic crapola). Mine is all white with no roof rack or running boards. It has 2 big, deep ice chests built into the bed that drain out the bottom! It has 17" wheels and a Bose stereo with 6 CD changer in dash and subwoofer under the center console. All stereo controls are on the steering wheel and the AC/heater has a thermostat so its not always on. Best of all, it has rear coil springs instead of leaf springs and load leveling shocks. It rides like a Cadi but tows just as much as my old truck. It is a bad ass ride. I guess I started to feel bad for the poor suckers that had to ride in the back of the extended cab Silverado when going to the river. The Avi has a full size back seat and plenty of leg room. I'll try to get some pics up later this week. I am getting a Magnaflow cat back, K&N intake (you could have guessed that ) and a billet grill. Now the big question... FIND ME SOME CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS. I checked everywhere and can't find any...HELP.

Bryan Rose
    enjoy.....

Jrocket
    BowTie Rick:
    Now the big question... FIND ME SOME CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS. I checked everywhere and can't find any...HELP. Congrats on the truck.Hopefully you'll never find the lights!

BowTie Rick
    Jrocket:
    BowTie Rick:
    Now the big question... FIND ME SOME CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS. I checked everywhere and can't find any...HELP. Congrats on the truck.Hopefully you'll never find the lights! LOL... I don't like them much either but on a white vehicle, they do look good IMO. wink

BajaMike
    Sounds great!.
    What's the tow rating of the new truck? Do those come in a 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton? How much does your boat weigh?
    I really like the looks but didn't know how much they can tow.
    Mike

rvrtoy
    Congrats on the new ride. ENJOY!!

Jrocket
    BowTie Rick:
    LOL... I don't like them much either but on a white vehicle, they do look good IMO. wink Nothing wrong with being different!
    Next time you see ol John H. back in the race shop,punch him in his fat jelly belly for me.Tell um Johnny Rocket said hello.

mirvin
    Clear tailights? Really? If you're serious try the Long Beach Hot Rod Swapmeet at Veterans Stadium. I think it's this weekend, or next weekend, I'm not sure???? (Every 2nd Sunday of the month)
    If your not serious, then, ha ha you got me!!

hack job
    congrats rick sounds like sweet ride. wink

73beast
    Try J&M in Glendora,they sell all kinds of stuff for pickups and suvs. 625-331-4464

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast