somebody oughta break it to the mouse that has been co-habitating with me for some time now. He's cute and all but he ain't helping me pay rent. Yeah of course I told the building manager- they gave me a sticky trap ... ever hear a mouse laugh? Told them again and I guess they're gonna send some pest control guy in next week. That little bastard is bold too! He comes out to play in plain sight right in the middle of my living room while I'm on-line!!! I tell ya I really wish I'd learned to use a slingshot. He isn't getting into any food or garbage and I ain't been feeding the little creep so no droppings but decidedly having a roomate cramps my style. I itch just knowing the little beast is in here. yuk It's like if someone mentions a kid you recently visited with has head lice ... ha ha dare you not to scratch your head even just reading the words 'head lice'! So if anyone has any ideas for how I can quick evict my squatting rodent roommate- do tell! Pest control is coming next week? Uh huh check's in the mail too I suppose.