Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saguaro Lake AZ

h2oboy
    Just had a question for the AZ guys.... I ran my southwind for the first time this weekend up at Saguaro Lake and had a great time.... Saturday the weather was not too bad... anyways wanted to know more about the lake... Earlier in the year when you guys welcomed me to AZ you said that you spend a little time there, and I wanted to know where to go on the lake...
    Being that it is only 45 minutes away I think I will be spending more time there... When you get up to the No Wake area is there anything past that... Where is the hang outs on the lake and where should I go... Thanks for any help!!

Cole Sanger
    Past the no wake zone - about 20 minutes - there is a small beach area where a wash comes down. Here, check this link out...
    http://www.saguarolakemarina.com/maps.html

NautiTwins
    We will probably be there this coming weekend. Like it was said earlier, the only spot really to hang out is by the docks and the sandy beach behind the 5mph bouys. We usually just hang on the boat and do not go to shore unless we have the dog with us. Hope this helps.
    Also, you might want to try Canyon Lake which is a little bit farther. However it is a bigger lake and NO beaches.

AZKC
    Just don't go any farther East than Canyon Lake the lakes up river from there are terrible :crossx: And there are a few beaches on Canyon, one is right by the road at the marina, if you can handle all the daycampers and lake lice :220v:

Vin-Dog
    Just had a question for the AZ guys.... I ran my southwind for the first time this weekend up at Saguaro Lake and had a great time.... Saturday the weather was not too bad... anyways wanted to know more about the lake... Earlier in the year when you guys welcomed me to AZ you said that you spend a little time there, and I wanted to know where to go on the lake...
    Being that it is only 45 minutes away I think I will be spending more time there... When you get up to the No Wake area is there anything past that... Where is the hang outs on the lake and where should I go... Thanks for any help!!
    Sorry you were out there feeling a little lost Bro. Big Ern, Emcam, 396, and myself were in Havasu this weekend. Had a great time and met a bunch of cool a$$ people. We hit Saguaro on Sundays, sometimes on Sat. We always post a thread before a trip to the lake so everyone has a heads up. You can't miss our crew! We'll keep you posted!

460 jus getn it
    Sorry you were out there feeling a little lost Bro. Big Ern, Emcam, 396, and myself were in Havasu this weekend. Had a great time and met a bunch of cool a$$ people. We hit Saguaro on Sundays, sometimes on Sat. We always post a thread before a trip to the lake so everyone has a heads up. You can't miss our crew! We'll keep you posted!
    come on just tell them to look for your ugly mug.........wassss up man.
    as for the lake, its a great place to go. like vince said we are there on sundays, sometimes saturdays. just look for the group of mud suckers and thats us.....

Vin-Dog
    What up Tyro??? You missed a bad a$$ time in Havi dude!!! :rollside:

460 jus getn it
    What up Tyro??? You missed a bad a$$ time in Havi dude!!! :rollside:
    thats what i hear.....im sure there will be another trip soon....................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    thats what i hear.....im sure there will be another trip soon....................
    Oh yeah....Im still trying to recover :crossx: :crossx: We were thrashed!!!!!!! There were alot of nice rides and boats out there I still have the picure in my head of the people that heard my 8 10's It was classic
    Saguaro is where we all boat that are in the 480. It gets packed on the beach during the hot months. If we can get everyones boats out there will be about 15 jets out there.....

cave
    Havazoo and I wasn't invited WTF. lol. Hey Mike I'll be needing some help when I put a new cam in soon.
    If the water is still low at Bartlett lake the will be allot of beaches. Saguaro has a few spots to kick it at there are a few coves but there kinda family friendly. The beach way up river is the spot most people go to. Just past the buoys. In my Jet it take a while to get there but its worth the wait. If the sheriff is out keep the wake down and please don't rev your engine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast