Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saguaro Lake AZ

h2oboy
    Sorry you were out there feeling a little lost Bro. Big Ern, Emcam, 396, and myself were in Havasu this weekend. Had a great time and met a bunch of cool a$$ people. We hit Saguaro on Sundays, sometimes on Sat. We always post a thread before a trip to the lake so everyone has a heads up. You can't miss our crew! We'll keep you posted!
    Thats cool.... The old lady and I just wanted to run the boat and see how she would do... Good thing is everything works..... HA!!! for now!!! We were in the no wake it seemed like forever, so we decided to head back but I will definently take it further this weekend (weather permitting) and check it out....
    Is there really no place to tie down to and play some washers?? I really need to find a place to get out and stretch a little... well and drink some coors light and throw some washers....
    heard it was an ok weekend in Havasu... I got a trip for the middle of april planned... Wish I was there for Spring break though... Last year was a trip...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Havazoo and I wasn't invited WTF. lol. Hey Mike I'll be needing some help when I put a new cam in soon.
    If the water is still low at Bartlett lake the will be allot of beaches. Saguaro has a few spots to kick it at there are a few coves but there kinda family friendly. The beach way up river is the spot most people go to. Just past the buoys. In my Jet it take a while to get there but its worth the wait. If the sheriff is out keep the wake down and please don't rev your engine.
    Hey jimmy, How is everything? I am doing alot of changes to my boat Its like it will be brand new once again. Let me know when your ready for that cam change and I'll roll by

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12