Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: So what did you get?

miller19j
    Blown 472:
    Yup, took off my pants, she ran like hell, laughing so hard she pissed herself. I hate it when that happens! wink

miller19j
    Blown 472:
    The Bug:
    I was just wondering what everyone got there loved ones for this day. or have you not gone shopping yet? Tha clap. Sorry Jordy I guess I did not see the blatantly obvious moves he was putting on here. I won’t let it happen again. I will leave the Cock Blocking up to you from now on. wink

Jordy
    miller19j:
    Sorry Jordy I guess I did not see the blatantly obvious moves he was putting on here. I won’t let it happen again. I will leave the Cock Blocking up to you from now on. wink Those aren't any different than the moves he puts on anywhere else in case you haven't noticed.
    As far as the cock blocking, I'm not the one doing it, other than for example in the case of the last time I did, which was a couple weeks ago. Looks like you're the new CBM.
    (And that's Cock Block Master so you don't have to ask)

miller19j
    jordanpaulk:
    miller19j:
    Sorry Jordy I guess I did not see the blatantly obvious moves he was putting on here. I won’t let it happen again. I will leave the Cock Blocking up to you from now on. wink Those aren't any different than the moves he puts on anywhere else in case you haven't noticed.
    As far as the cock blocking, I'm not the one doing it, other than for example in the case of the last time I did, which was a couple weeks ago. Looks like you're the new CBM.
    (And that's Cock Block Master so you don't have to ask) Sorry there King Cock Blocker you can’t pass off your title that easily.

Jordy
    My point is, I wouldn't have been voted to that esteemed position if people knew what they were voting for. It's painfully obvious that some people around these parts don't even know what a cock block is, which is why I have to point it out to you when you do it, and which is also why, you don't see me doing it.
    Enough about this topic already. It's old and dead. Next.

miller19j
    jordanpaulk:
    Enough about this topic already. It's old and dead. Next. So how is that Velocity Stack doing?

RPrincez
    You boys are so cute when you are trying to get a girls attention.

Blown 472
    Moves? what the hell are you two talking about?

miller19j
    Blown 472:
    Moves? what the hell are you two talking about? According to the “King” I was…Oops he will get mad if I say it

Jordy
    RPrincez:
    You boys are so cute when you are trying to get a girls attention. I've been told I'm cuter when I'm not trying. wink wink

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast