1. panty lines
    2. people who think they are better than everyone else
    3. people who drive slow in the fast lane
    4. people with more than 9 items in the express lane at the grocery store
    5. the ice cream truck
    [ August 31, 2003, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: sunbunny ]

little rowe boat
    1. people that don't say thank you.
    2.people that don't pull to the right for emergency vehicles.
    3.people that throw their cigarrete butts out of the car window.

75_Elim
    1.) The families of 20 that stand on the dock for 30 minutes while they figure out what to do with the boat Get in the damn thing and move out of the way!
    2.) People who drive and think they are the only car out there. Hey a-hole use a blinker, thats what they're there for!
    3.) Wakeboard boats with the balist tanks full and creating tidal waves all over the lake.
    4.) Beautiful women with loser guys or husbands...I just don't get it.
    5.) Single girls that are great when you first meet them, then 2 weeks later they're nuttier then squirrel shit !

Jeff Fry
    1) Lunch Cups and Lunch Trash. (Subs on jobs leaving there lunch trash on the jobsite or in a finished area in plain view.)
    2) People at the ramp holding there boat in the way, while there driver is still 6 trucks back! or seadoo'ers cagled around the location where you launch 28' + boats and tell you that your in there way when your waiting launch or idling in ( i just back up into them sorta like jerry reed in S M B, when he runs over the motorcycles. 40' of trailer look out lol)
    3)Getting in the fasttrack lane and east bound traffic doesnt start until greenriver, where the fast track ends!

Kilrtoy
    .) Beautiful women with loser guys or husbands...I just don't get it.
    75 ELIM stop talkin about me on here
    SUNNYBUNNY
    I agree pantie lines
    But can you show us your thong line eek! yuk idea smile_sp

Rod-64
    People in front of you who STARE FOREVER at a McDonalds (or other type place) menu, deciding what to have. They have the same ****in' shit they had the last time you were in here.........PICK SOMETHING!!!!

Kilrtoy
    ROD 64
    I think you meant IN-N-OUT burger,
    Hey shit head CHEESEBURGER OR DOUBLE CHEESBURGER
    IT'S NOT FUC$%# HARD. Its all they have on the menu.

Rod-64
    It happens every where it seems.

So I'm in lane 2 on the fwy crusing along for awhile at 70. Guy in lane 1 about 100 ft behind also been crusing same speed for quite sometime. I hit the blinker to go to lane 1 to pass some other dude and the lane 1 dude that's been behind me forever hits the friggin nitrous and runs up my ass like a supermagnet trying to intimidate me not to change lanes.
    so I take a blood psi check and rather than go postal just do the pass and pull back into lane 2 and settle in at the same 70 I was going before. Lane one dude charges by, gets a quarter mile ahead and slows down again to the same ol 70 he was goin before. friggin morons. you'd think my turn signal was hooked to a solenoid on his throttle
    Most PWC riders
    In the grocery store (or any store) friggin clueless morons just standin mid isles, don't make any attempt to move over even though they see ya comin, to let ya by, mostly chicks yaken at kids or other chicks totally clueless there's anyone else in the store that might wanna get somewhere.
    The menu thing at the drive thru... guy ahead of ya inveribly is buying burgers for 26 people and has not a friggin clue what he wants. 15 minutes later you finally get to order your chicken sand and a coke.
    Grocery store again, prime time, big shopper ahead gets stuff all checked through then decides to pull out 67 various coupons for shit in a big unorganized pile, forgot her check card, omg did I say I hate shopping. ya wanna change lines but ya got 15 mins invested in this one already.. burningm
    I have more but later.

FMluvswater
    Mike I so hear you about shopping!! **** I hate shopping! Arrgghh! All the reasons you mentioned and a few others as well! burningm
    Shopping carts parked sideways across an aisle irritate me beyond belief!
    I usually do my shopping late at night ... less people in my way ... I swear grocery aisles could benefit from traffic directing features like lanes and one way signs lol ... trying to keep a sense of humor I'm sure I'm not a perfect shopper myself either. I've likely gotten in someone else's way on occasion but cripes some people are so bloody clueless and inconsiderate in cramped grocery aisles!
    Like label readers that stand in the middle of the freaking aisle to read the entire package ... only to put it back!! OMG! It's a grocery store! It's food erego it's got calories! Either you like the product or you don't! So buy it or don't but get the hell out of the way while you decide huh?! burningm
    Did I mention I hate shopping?
    #2 dumbass pedestrians ... I don't drive but I am aware of certain driving rules and courtesies like right of way what to do at a crosswalk and I know that if the sign says walk and I hear and/or see an emergency vehicle hurtling towards where I want to cross I don't cross!!! It amazes me (maybe it shouldn't) that some pedestrians think that walk sign is more important than their life or the lives of whoever the emergency vehicle is rushing to help! WTF?!!!
    remanufactured carburetor
    [ September 01, 2003, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: FMluvswaterbabe ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast