Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Closing statement

Phat_Kat
    I'm gonna take my spare time elseware for now. Not because I've been bashed and you guys keep trashing me(although it doesn't help). It's more the dramatic bitchy factor. You guys CONTSTANTLY have something to moan about. You're worse than you tease girls to be. I'm gonna give a big golf clap to the girls because I've NEVER heard a girl complain unless she's been insulted on these forums or any. Seems you guys always have something to moan about. I listen to people bitch all day, all the time! I don't need to come home and read more of it. Yeah you'll tell me to take my own advice and push past it but it's everywhere and you kinda can't help but get it shoved infront of you. So now I'm just gonna take my own advice and not read it anymore. My posts from now on will simply be for answers to my questions regarding my project. Don't know when that's gonna be but I suppose some time over the winter. RD really man lighten up. If you can't ignore some text on a screen you need to lighten up and get outside. Wether you think I'm full of it or not I could care less. It's more the point that you can't resist the temptation to complain. You're not the only one RD it's a good portion of you guys. I really think you guys should seek counseling or lighten up or something. You guys are so uptight that you could turn a diamond into a lump of coal in about 6 seconds with your ass cheeks. I've grown up with an uptight family and it drove me absolutely nuts and I don't need anymore of it. OP6 october probably won't happen however the summer one is likely. If things continue to get worse around here then I won't attend because I don't wish to waste my time. Those of you who I am fond of I will certainly keep an eye out for you guys. Those of you who I don't like will recieve a honorary middle finger and perhaps a little roost. Don't care if I look like an asshole or not or even if I get a hefty ticket for it cause it'll be worth it. RD the feeling is mutual burningm And that same emotion applies to the rest of you assholes. I'm gonna use my time that I used to use on the forums for some well deserved sleep.
    Thanks and **** YOU,
    Phat_Kat

HalletDave
    Phat_Kat,
    Get over it and move on.
    Life is too short.
    Don't get bogged down in trivial bull shit. wink
    HD

NastyOne
    I thought you said this like two months ago

25 Eagle
    Dammit I just stubbed my toe!

Brodie
    Brodie --- Just shaking his head

mirvin
    blah de friggin blah.... I couldn't even get throught the first sentence. Who give a shit!!! Just stop being a dumbass and everything will be fine.
    Mirvin...just shaking his head

Boozer
    Almost touching, Almost....
    Boozer------Just shaking RD's head

ColeTR1
    Phat_Kat:
    I'm gonna take my spare time elseware for now.
    I really think you guys should seek counseling.
    Thanks and **** YOU,
    Phat_Kat ColeTR1 <--- Just sittin here shakin his head.
    [ September 29, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: ColeTR1 ]

hoolign
    Boozer...my esteemed colleage
    This may very well be a job for "The Assholes"

hboldno7
    HboldNo.7 <----- Just sitting here shakin his head

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast