Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Closing statement

Jordy
    HolyMoly:
    Phat Kat forgot to start off this thread with:
    Goodbye cruel world (AKA Hot Boat forums).
    Buh bye, Phat Kat, don't let the portal hit you in the ass on the way out. Don't make Holy Moly bitchslap ya PK...

NorCal Gameshow
    RiverDave:
    This could very well be my happiest moment ever online.
    RD <---- Just shaking his head but also bringing a bottle of champagne to the river this weekend to celebrate the fact that we no longer have to read flagrant bullshit day n and day out anymore on a website that's dedicated to promoting a River "Lifestyle" that predominantly basis itself on integrity, and honesty. (Of which IMO phat kat you have neither)
    RD RD, I think you're being a little over optimistic on this one ....
    NG -->just shaking his head

Froggystyle

HavasuDreamin'
    Don't let the door hit you on the a** punk.
    Hasta La Vista!!!

drbones
    drbones: just shaking his head

91nordic29
    OH, baROTHER!!!! yuk

Ziggy
    Knuckle head:
    Those of you who I am fond of I will certainly keep an eye out for you guys. Those of you who I don't like will recieve a honorary middle finger and perhaps a little roost. Don't care if I look like an asshole or not or even if I get a hefty ticket for it cause it'll be worth it.
    Thanks and **** YOU,
    Phat_Kat Phat Kat:
    I have never responded to any of your post and I was not going to respond to this one until I got to this part of your post (read above) All I am going to say is that you acting like a little bitch and trying to roost someone could wind up getting someone hurt and I think everyone on this site would agree there has been enough hurting to last us all a lifetime. So in closing I am telling you straight up if you ever get near either of my boats or for that matter any of the peeps on this boards boats you will pay for it. So grow up because it is not worth it [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Totally agree with KH on this one..PK better not even come close to anyone that might recognize him.
    I've not taken the time to let his diatribe be exposed to my eyes but this threat he made should be taken seriously...it could be the one thing he actually isn't lying about.

Phat_Kat
    I really would rather not post but I'd just like to clarify. I'm not gonna roost every single person I don't like. If you taunt me, annoy me, or just plain make my weekend shitty then yes I will roost you. Otherwise no. Hating my guts is one thing and I can live with that. ****ing up my weekend is a very different thing and it will piss me off beyond belief.
    Just wanted to get that clear before I disappear.
    BTW, the only reason I'm still here is because I'm talking to people who I'm doing work for.
    [ September 30, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Phat_Kat ]

ROZ
    Why post that you're leaving when you're not really leaving???? Yet anyways.....
    Other than alleged PM harassing, I don't see any reason for leaving...I laugh at a lot of the stuff....
    I'm gonna shake my head anyways ......

Mandelon
    Phat_Kat:
    BTW, the only reason I'm still here is because I'm talking to people who I'm doing work for. What do you think he is doing for anyone on the board? Work? Ya' mean like mowing lawns??

[ September 30, 2003, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast