Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad News

Ron "Mad Dog" Bolton passed away over the weekend. To the Bolton Family and Jim Bandelin, we are very very sorry.
    Tony Scarlata.

dmontzsta
    Ron "Mad Dog" Bolton passed away over the weekend. To the Bolton Family and Jim Bandelin, we are very very sorry.
    Tony Scarlata.
    Wow, that is a serious blow to my morning. VERY, VERY bad news. I had the great pleasure of hanging out with Ron at his shop (thanks Jerry). I had always heard he was a tough guy, but he was more than happy to break down some Spitfire history and tell me where to place my gear. I will remember that day forever now. What a blow to the sport.
    R.I.P. Ron

gnRacer98
    Godspeed "Mad Dog".

Moneypitt
    I am speechless........Ron was one of the nicest people you could've ever known, a great asset to anything he did. He will be missed by all that knew him.......R I P K9 Ron..........Ray
    PS: I've got to add, I met Ron and his father at Burley in the early 90s. They both coached us, offered their wisdom and experience, talked about boat set up and bad air engine tuning.......Ron's explanations about how boats are suppose to look and sound on the water is something I will never forget. The Kelron boats they built are legends in their own time. What a shame that Ron expired before seeing the non capped Ks back in APBA competition. The Motorsport fans, competitors, and friends, have truely lost an icon of the past, present, and future........

kipperps28
    Godspeed, Ron. What a sad piece of news. Our prayers to the family.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Rest in Peace Ron...
    My condolences to the Bolton family.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...0ads%20002.jpg

vdriver4ever
    My condolences to the family.
    I met Ron in Burley years ago and his was the first boat racing t-shirt I bought.

Chris Kenner - PS681
    I used to read about the "Mad Dog" & his K-9 Kelron Racing boats back in Australia many years ago when I was just a kid. It was soo cool to meet him finally last year. What a great guy. He will be sadly missed. To Ron's family, our thoughts are with you all.

dossangers
    Truly a K-BOAT LEGEND!! and im glad to have had the pleasure of hanging out with him with my boat at irvine. Because ive been watching him drive for years and admired his talent.

supremeWAXer
    well everyone thankyou much ron was truely a nice , smart , very outgoing person but his time came an he will be missed greatly from evryone an the sport of K-BOAT RACING

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast