Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad News

Flat Hall'N
    I used to hear great stories about Ron. I only had the oppurtunity to meet Ronny once at his shop to look at a revenge he had for sale. He had some really bitchen photos of his K racing days and had nothing but good things to say and some great stories & advice to share. Godspeed Ronny. Condolenses to the Bolton family. He will be missed.

gnRacer98
    If anyone has information regarding services please post it. I'm sure a number of people would be interested and this is always a difficult time for the family to remember all Ronnie's friends from years past.
    Again, my condolences to the family.

supremeWAXer
    services will be held TUESDAY the 28 when a time is gathered i will let people know thankyou and hope to see alot of you there

the real k-boat king
    Gordy talked to toots (Rons Mother) tonight and found out all the information on the services. The viewing is Monday March 27 at All Souls Mortuaire, 4400 Cherry Avenue, Long Beach from 3:00-8:00 and the service is Tuesday March 28 at the same place at 11:00. Cards can be sent to Debbie and Kattie Boulton: 3693 Hackett Avenue, Long Beach Ca 90808. The Mortuaire phone number is (562)424-8601. Ron will dearly be missed by all boat racers. Every story gordy and I can remember about ron brought lots of laughter. I will never forget the time that a bunch of us went to the barefoot bar in San Deigo and when it was time to leave the bar we all loaded up in two different taxis and raced back to the hotel. When ron got in his taxi he new his team was not going to loose to gordy. So he shoved the taxi drivers foot over and gased the taxi all the way back to the hotel. Of course his team won and we were all shocked that we didnt get thrown in jail. Thanks for that great memory ron. We will see you at the FINISH LINE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123