Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lest we forget....9/11

MagicMtnDan
    I pledge never to forget nor will I allow anyone to tread on my country. That's my pledge of allegiance.
    God bless the USA and every patriotic American.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    We will never forget and we shouldn't many people lost their lives that day. and for what. for nothing. They are always in our thought's and prayers everyday. they will always be there for the rest of our lives. we will never forget. Also thanks to all that did what they could to find all. The other day they buried someone that got killed there and all they had was a vile of blood. This is sad. Bless everyone. Live your lives like there is no tomorrow.

jus a baker
    im with you, PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!

DickDanger
    Being that I am a fireman, I have been flying my flag EVERYDAY since 9/11, and this week, I have been wearing a different FDNY memorial shirt for each day. At work, we will not be doing any training on Thursday. Instead, there will be a viewing of that 9/11 documentary that those 2 french brothers made, and also we will be having a BBQ that day, with a prayer service following at the local church. God Bless the USA. -DD Out

MagicMtnDan
    Video memorial to 9/11 and the innocents and heroes of the day
    In better times:

[ September 10, 2003, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: MagicMtnDan ]

johnboy
    It will never be forgotten in our home, it will remain a part of our lives. It makes me angry every time I think about. It makes me angry everytime I hear about how much the war on terrorism cost $ wise. The money spent on fighting terrorism will never equal the price paid on 9/11. For those that lost someone close to you I give my sympathy. We all lost something close to us that day, the peacefull life that was a part of being an AMERICAN!
    Johnboy

eaglemtnlaketx
    eliminatedsprinter...I couldn't agree more. I fully support our military actions to rid this world of cowards. I just cringe when politicians criticize our fine men and women and our war plans. I don't mind paying taxes that go to support the military. Let freedom ring!!!
    [ September 10, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: eaglemtnlaketx ]

THE VIKING
    Well, If a Dane should say a few words about this, it would be something like this.
    I watched the situation on CNN and wondered what the **** these extremists were doing??
    This was not war, this was Evil and nothing but Evil. There vere no excuses for Wrecking the twin towers, other then a sick mans doing.
    This was fathers that never came home to their children, mothers that vaporized in the fire.
    This was the closest i have ever been at being a nazi.
    I hope it will never happen again, and that the people res+ponsible for this evil and meaningless act will be brought to justice some day. burningm burningm
    The viking.

Havasu Cig
    Good post....rember this when you vote and the liberals who think Bush is wrong in using military force.
    I would like North Korea to be next.

OGShocker
    DickDanger:
    Being that I am a fireman, I have been flying my flag EVERYDAY since 9/11, and this week, I have been wearing a different FDNY memorial shirt for each day. At work, we will not be doing any training on Thursday. Instead, there will be a viewing of that 9/11 documentary that those 2 french brothers made, and also we will be having a BBQ that day, with a prayer service following at the local church. God Bless the USA. -DD Out Thanks for being on the job Double D!
    We went to the LA County Fair after 9-11-01 and bought one of those 30' telescopic flag poles. Our flag flys day and night. We flew it day and night before 9-11 just not as high!
    GBtUSA!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast