Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Continue the story without finishing it ,,,

hot_diggity_dog
    lumpy mass tucked inside a tight fitting speedo just so I can.................
    Give it to Mrs.RD really good like the time at the key's in parker when you......
    When RD Passed out and Mrs ------- came in and gave it to her the best....
    she has ever had by a man or women. Then the door opens and you can hear the giggles from Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. Scuba, Mrs. Sandbar Junkies, Mrs 909er, & Mrs. Flynvee as they start to disrobe each other and.................
    [ August 04, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: hot_diggity_dog ]

Kilrtoy
    Then the door opens and you can hear the giggles from Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. Scuba, Mrs. Sandbar Junkies, Mrs 909er, & Mrs. Flynvee as they start to disrobe each other and.................
    Thats too funny, I like it , I love it , I want to see it

75_Elim
    Then the door opens and you can hear the giggles from Mrs. Kilrtoy, Mrs. Scuba, Mrs. Sandbar Junkies, Mrs 909er, & Mrs. Flynvee as they start to disrobe each other and.................
    With a loud BOOM !! I showed up in the room with all the ladies They said "Hey, you well hung stud boy after we take care of you will you film us while we play with each other for a while? " I was like HELL YA But just when I was reaching the end of my fantasy Cont....
    [ August 04, 2003, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: 75_Elim ]

Mandelon
    So as Kilrtoy ran the camera, the ladies helped 75 Elim out of his Depends undergarments......
    [ August 04, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Mandelon ]

hot_diggity_dog
    So as Kilrtoy ran the camera, the ladies helped 75 Elim out of his Depends undergarments......
    And Mrs. Scuba yells hey Mr. stud boy's Depends were stuffed he has a little weiner and he......

75_Elim
    That I stole from Mandelon, but the Depends were waaaaay to small for me. So now with Kilroy on the camera I was able to jump up on the bed and join the ladies for some Wesson Oil twister and.......

hot_diggity_dog
    Mrs 909er tried to put her right hand on blue but sliped and grabbed a handful of...............

spectratoad
    of Mrs. Flyin' Vee's Breast. It would have hurt but thankfully the oil helped her hand slide down her body....

Mandelon
    Where it met mine. Ahhhhlright! she said Mandelon is here. Now we can get this party started. Everyone started to do the Scuba Dance....
    The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.....

Ziggy
    and dance they did til the morning sun came up. A sudden knock on the door came, Mrs. Scuba opens up and to her surprise..............

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast