Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Continue the story without finishing it ,,,

Ziggy
    75_Elim:
    "We heard one of you "Hot Boat" guys has a Panther Jet !! We love Panther Jets"
    So needless to say everyone pointed to Shawn (aka Pussy Pusher/JetDriver) and he just sat there playing with his..... white butane lighter, he looks up at the hustler girls and says, I could................
    [ August 05, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

spectratoad
    Ziggy:
    75_Elim:
    So needless to say everyone pointed to Shawn (aka Pussy Pusher/JetDriver) and he just sat there playing with his..... white butane lighter, he looks up at the hustler girls and says, I could................ really fall for a girl like you but do you have an extra slice of pizza for now...

hot_diggity_dog
    so I can eat before I take you to the garage and show you my...............................

75_Elim
    spectratoad:
    Ziggy:
    75_Elim:
    So needless to say everyone pointed to Shawn (aka Pussy Pusher/JetDriver) and he just sat there playing with his..... white butane lighter, he looks up at the hustler girls and says, I could................ really fall for a girl like you but do you have an extra slice of pizza for now... But Shawn wasn't about to give up his last piece of pizza so to be cool he says "I have a big strong cock-tail for all of you to sip on" Now we have The Hustler Girls and The Hot Boat Girls all liquored up in one room with 75 Elim, Mandelon, JetDriver (eating his pizza) and Kilroy on the camera. What happens next is truely amazing when......

hot_diggity_dog
    Jordy and Miller show up to show their true cockblocking skills.
    So Jordy CB's Miller and grabs two chicks a ***boat babe and a Hustler babe.
    Miller screaming and yelling something to the tune of I'm the King CB here Jordy, as his slips on the twister board right into..............

Sandbar Junkies
    The small swimming pool full of Jello where Mrs.9o9er and Mrs. sandbar junkie were scuba diving for..........

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Dildos that RD and boozer were ..............

Mandelon
    ......pulling out of......

Sandbar Junkies
    Each others..........

MRS FLYIN VEE
    ears they didn't like to...........

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast