Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CP Performance

Schiada76
    Someone was complaining recently about CP. I just bought some parts from them and the anodized extinguisher bracket was defective when I received it. I called them they air shipped me a new one the next day with a ups return ticket for the bad one, they also threw a t-shirt in the box for the hassle with no input from me. Not bad service if you ask me.
    [ August 06, 2002, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: BradP ]

gnarley
    They must be reading the posts here & are trying to mend their image. It is not the average response on the boards about CP but good for you! I would still stay clear if possible.

TripleThreat
    Rick at CP has always done a really great job fo me. I bought my Jet Pump rebuild kit there. I was incorrect about the wear ring size, and they sent me another one along with a call tag for the other one and OVERNIGHTED it. If CP has a bad rap I wouldn't know it fom my expereince.
    Jay
    [ August 06, 2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: TripleThreat ]

DickDanger
    My only bitch about CP is that everytime I have e mailed them with a question, my mail is always returned with the "unable to deliver" BS. Oh well, just means I have to get my lazy ass up and use the phone. -DD Out

spectratoad
    I drove from Reno to the store to get my rub rail and some other stuff to save some shipping dollars, had to go up in the area any way. They were all really nice. The other time I order over the phone and I had to tell the girl how the items came (each, foot, pair etc...) she didn't have a clue. I did get all of my stuff correctly though, it was later than they said it would get to me but it wasn't that big a deal at the time. As of now I would use them again though.

HM
    CP Performance is a stand up shop.
    [ August 06, 2002, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: HolyMoly ]

BigJetDaddy
    My experience:
    Last season I order three items from CP for my jet boat restoration project, was told the items were in stock and would ship next day. 10 days later I called, they said they had no record of the order. I order same three items. Week later I called, they said they had not shipped yet. Another week went by, they said they still had not shipped....I told them to forget it! I ended up finding the stuff used from another jet boater.
    On another note, I just ordered 11 items from rexmarine yesterday for my V-drive. What a pleasure to deal with over the phone. Was knowlegable, patient, helpful, and even stayed on hold for a long time when I needed to go out to the barn to measure something.
    Just my 2 cents.
    BJD

burning cole
    I have ordered a bunch of stuff through them over the past two years, and not once have they gotten an order wrong, and thier prices are very competitive.

hack job
    cp is great i know that i have ordered many things form them and all of them work great! now i cant say that about other companys( eddie marine) rex has been good too!

HM
    Not to discount anyone's complaints, but is always interesting to here the other side's story when there is a problem. I has seen several complaints about a few companies/individuals I like to do business with and have asked them about things I see on these boards - and have heard something different.
    CP Performance has given me excellent service, and I am not a big spender with them, relative to what many customers spend.
    The only problem I have run into is too many damn loyal customers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast