Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody think she's hot?

Banshee
    Well I guess the verdict is in. She's hot!
    Hallett 19 you suck! LOL I had no idea she was a playmate.
    Enjoy the rest of the pics on the link I posted in the topic starter.

DickDanger
    It is my belief that if Hallett were truely a regular at the PB Mansion, then he should have to prove himself. I will grudingly volunteer to check this out for myself, accommpany him there, and then give a full report. In the meantime, enjoy some more eye candy...heh heh -DD Out
    www.girlskissing.co.uk
    www.crazygirlsinaction.com
    [ August 16, 2002, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Kim Hanson
    Shit,I would crawl over 20 mile's on broken glass,just to smell that crack!....( . )( . )...... eek!

TOBTEK
    how do I post a stored pic from my computer? I have a good one! Sorry im a computer TARD! Thanks

24ROD
    Definatly HOT!!!!!!! wink

OffshoreBid
    Proof like this....................????

OffshoreBid
    Y2K Baby!!!!!!!!!

DickDanger
    What kind of proof is that??? I can do that on my PC...no, what we need, is to get an actual Hot Boat member (like ME, for instance) to accompany him to the Mansion. Why is it that I always end up taking the grenade???? I guess that a Dick's gotta do, what a Dick's gotta do. -DD Out

79Hawaiian
    DickDanger:
    I would be proud to drink a beer that filtered thru her a$$ crackButt Chug
    The Butt Chug was developed for men who aren’t sure they like beer but want to learn to like it. This performance art requires one reclined male (with or without goggles) and at least one female with a back that arches and has an indent along her spine for the beer to trail down.
    The single girl butt chug has the woman straddling the man’s face (from a polite height). She can face forward or backward. With arms flung wide to either side for effect and better beer flow, she leans slightly forward and flips her butt up. Then comes the torrents of cold beer (eight glasses should be enough) carefully poured down her back by faithful assistants. As the liquid refreshment slides off her butt, the guy below receives mouthfuls of the amber delight.
    The double-girl butt chug aligns the butts of two women, back to back. Ensure that the cracks of the two butts form a tiny diamond shape for the beer to pass through. Again, the women spread arms and teams of beer pourers do their work.

OffshoreBid
    What does it say on thier butts? That is a "crack" up!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast