Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does anybody think she's hot?

Hallett19
    Hey, Offshore, you go there ? Let me know if you are going to the Halloween party, I missed Midsummer nights, I was at froggystyles house working on my boat (what a looser I am) It would be cool to meet up, you could meet my crew and we can party with all of my g/f friends.

OffshoreBid
    Hallett19:
    Hey, Offshore, you go there ? Let me know if you are going to the Halloween party, I missed Midsummer nights, I was at froggystyles house working on my boat (what a looser I am) It would be cool to meet up, you could meet my crew and we can party with all of my g/f friends.Since you're in Sherman Oaks and go there, you probabaly know my Ex.

24ROD
    kphayes:
    What about this one? She not a playmate, but still real cute. The bikini leaves a little for the imagination.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Swimsuit_Scene/sandbar1.JPG[/img]

24ROD
    24ROD:
    kphayes:
    What about this one? She not a playmate, but still real cute. The bikini leaves a little for the imagination.
    kphayes, This ladie is smokin!!!!!!!! If she is not a playmate she just hasn't been discovered yet. wink
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Swimsuit_Scene/sandbar1.JPG[/img]

Kwicherbichen
    Hallett19:
    Hey, Offshore, you go there ? Let me know if you are going to the Halloween party, I missed Midsummer nights, I was at froggystyles house working on my boat (what a looser I am) It would be cool to meet up, you could meet my crew and we can party with all of my g/f friends.Alright Aaron, I can't stand it anymore!!!! Your taking me someday eek!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234