Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who The F Does Affleck Think He Is ........

Cantrip
    I know I probably sound like a crybaby or something, but F me, this guy took probably one of the hottest comodities off the market and as I watch him on Jay Leno like he is Gods gift to this planet, its all he talks about "jennifer this, jennifer that, blah blah blah...." Seems like Puff Daddy took the situation he was in with her and handled it more like an adult than like a sick twisted infatuation like Affleck. I like the guy and he is good in most movies, but I just lost a ton of respect for this guy.

Rod-64
    If thet get married, I give it 2 months. argue

Irishluck
    He sounded a little cocky, but man with a chick like Jennifer I would be to. There marriage won't last but a couple of months.

Jungle Boy
    Movie people are highly over rated. What they say or think mean f*ck all to me.

Blown 472
    They are all stupid f*ck celebs that just dont matter what they say, think, do, whatever.

mbrown2
    Stupid or not, If I were single, I would not kick him out of my boat....that dude pulls his weight with the chica's...regardless if he a schmo...could you imagine the chick run-off (rejects) around this guy...
    [ February 13, 2003, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

superV
    His just Ben from the block, he use to have a little now he got alot

Blown 472
    mbrown2:
    Stupid or not, If I were single, I would not kick him out of my boat....that dude pulls his weight with the chica's...regardless if he a schmo...could you imagine the chick run-off (rejects) around this guy... Do you think he could pull his weight if he were not on tv???

HBjet
    Huh? Is this a boating message board?
    I say who give's a shit!

mbrown2
    If he were not on TV, he would be a nobody.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast