Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats linked to Adolf Hitler

eliminatedsprinter
    Catmando:
    rrrr:
    AzDon:
    A black guy goes to the poll with his white wife and he's denied while she votes. I spoke with a guy that this happened to. Were Florida citizens whose registrations were "misplaced" on election day offerred the chance to vote in the days after the election? Hell No! What your post about post-election analysis indicates is that Florida was a statistical deadlock which should have excluded their electoral votes from the tally...Gore wins! Or how about splitting them and even giving Bush the odd vote...Gore still wins! The will of the people was...Gore wins...Get it?? Nothing but unproven anecdotal bullshit. I'll kiss your ass if any of that shit really happened.
    Bush won Florida...Get it? I love this. Proof right in front of your face that Gore lost so now you say Florida should have been excluded? Splitting them evenly? What provision is there in the Constitution to do that? Or is this just the same old Democrat bullshit of make up rules to fit the situation?
    You are flat out amazing. Bush was GIVEN Florida by his flunkies, aiders and abettors, Jeb and Katharine.
    www.gregpalast.com
    Read his book The Best Democracy Money Can Buy. It's all in there, all the dirt and muck of the Bush regime. cry cry cry cry cry cry sleeping sleeping
    It's amazing how those people got all those DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED election boards to disenfranchise all those democratic voters.
    [ August 12, 2003, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

eliminatedsprinter
    TahitiSteve:
    Summer, don’t take it personally, it’s a political debate, only rarely do these things stay civil. But when they do both parties come out ahead.
    The topic of this thread is what got me going -
    Democrats linked to Adolph Hitler
    I think that is pure BS. Hitler had murdered millions of jews due to their religious beliefs. If the title of this thread were correct, then why are so many Jews Democrats? You would think otherwise.People constantly try to correlate republicans with Nazi’s, through their religious extremism and belief in social controls, there is at least as much correlation to the democrats, and their economic controls. (and that distinction is getting more and more muddy) I agree to say Democrats or Republicans as a whole ARE Nazi’s is out of line, but I don’t see anything wrong with pointing out the problems with both parties by comparing them to Naziism. We are heading more and more toward fascism (read Leonard Piekoffs “The Ominous Parallels” – “A study of America Today and the “Ominous Parallels” with the chaos of Pre-Hitler Germany”) and as govermnent grows and grows reversal of the trend will only become more futile. Tahiti
    I like how you think.
    Summerlove
    You remind me of how I was when I got out of college and first started working for the Gov. wink
    [ August 12, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Anybody working for the government has to protect his/hers interest. Thats why they are Democrats. Just ask the prison guard union, Gay Davis took good care of them with a generous pay increase because of a nice campaign contribution made to GD from the union. We have the best politicans money can buy.

eliminatedsprinter
    eliminatedsprinter:
    Catmando:
    That's EXACTLY what the Repugnicants do;
    Lie about protecting Veterans' benefits, while our troops are getting killed every day in Chickenhawk Bush's war for oil and vengeance
    Lie lie lie
    Cat
    Please don't mention Veteran's Benefits after Al Gore's "Seven year plan to re-invent the VA" was so completly sucsessfull in slashing services and benefits during the late 90s.
    In 1993 Mr Gore was givin the task of "re-inventing the VA". He got absolutly everything he wanted and you can see the results.
    In 1993 one of their first steps was to order strict enforcement of idiotic elegibility codes (first cooked up by the Reagan admin). This resulted in an immediate 50% reduction of Vets eligible for free services. The next step was to convert most VA medical centers into outpatient abmulatory care centers. Then he (Mr Gore) had them merged (administratively) into the few remaining medical centers. That was followed by orders to "eliminate redundant services". This ment the closing of programs all over the nation and resulted in vets often having to travel very long distances and waiting months for services that used to be immediatly available to them at their local VA.
    Here is a statistic sited by Hershal Gober (outgoing Sec of Vetrans Affairs under Clinton/Gore) in 2000. "In 1993 over 70% of all VA's were full service medical centers. Now, over 90% of all VAs are outpatient ambulatory care centers". This was his answer in an interview when asked what was the biggest achievement of the Clinon/ Gore administration with respect to the VA. The irony of all of this is that during this period of such extreme cuts in services the VA budget went up every year, even after being adjusted for inflation. So not only did the Vets get screwed big time by Clinton/Gore, so did the taxpayers.
    The only thing Clinton/Gore gave our Nation's Vets were, confsion, massive waste, and huge cuts in services. Cat
    Please excuse my re-posting this. But I am interested in learning your take (as a Vet) on this.
    You see (for reasons of my own) Veterans are a group I care deeply about. I know first hand that the above is accurate and I would like to see how you square this with your continued support of those who are most responsible with the above dismanteling of our Nation's Veterans care system and the massive denial of promised benefits, that they are directly responsible for.

Seadog
    What gets me is the fact that people like n:ck fail to actually read what they see. The title does not accuse Democrats of being nazis. It does not mention nazis. It mentions that the Democrats are linked to AH, and they are by their massive use of the big lie, i.e. Bush did not win the election/Florida, Bush lied about WMDs, or just about any of the crap they put out.
    And this is not a statement by some person on a web site, this is an analysis by a prominent political journalist. This is someone who spends his entire time studying the working of our political system and trying to remain neutral. This is why most people are fed up with the Democrats. They have been fed this crap so long and now they are getting wise to what it really is.

N:ck
    Seadog:
    ...most people are fed up with the Democrats...Where are you getting this crap?!

N:ck
    I wasn't going to post this, but Seadog has pissed me off.
    The Republican stance (and there are no exceptions in this case because this belief is part of the basis of the Republican party) is that poverty equals laziness--period! Republicans believe that those who can't make ends meet aren't trying hard enough, and that they and their families should starve because of it! Similarly, Adolf Hitler was trying to speed up the process of what he believed was natural selection by eliminating those who he considered a burden to society and the scum of the earth.
    Republicans are known in many cases to be racist and homophobic. Guess what? Adolf Hitler's campaigns victimized ethnic groups and homosexuals!
    And lastly, since you all are using the most obvious (supposed) common trait between Democrats and Hitler--that both are/were dishonest--I will simply say the same about your party. Republicans are dishonest.
    Is that enough for you? I hold nothing against any of you personally (as eliminatedsprinter pointed out, this debate isn't about personal resentment), but please understand that there are at least as many, if not more, values linking Republicans to Hitler as there are linking Democrats to Hitler.
    [ August 12, 2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

HOSS
    So whats wrong with natural selection. I`m 6' blonde hair, blue eyes. All natural. Not a bad idea.

eliminatedsprinter
    058:
    Anybody working for the government has to protect his/hers interest. Thats why they are Democrats. Just ask the prison guard union, Gay Davis took good care of them with a generous pay increase because of a nice campaign contribution made to GD from the union. We have the best politicans money can buy. NOT ME!! I think for myself and the longer I work for the Gov the more libertarian my views become. I say let good people run their lives!!!!My job is to serve not control or manage.
    You see, I believe in what I do. I am confident that citizens and those I serve support it also. I don't need any authoritarian, tax and waste, Democrat to help me keep my job. Besides, what I do is (in my opinion) related to one of the Constitutionally mandated services that the Government is supposed to be doing, not the silly social engineering programs that they so often through away money on. Ie the National Endowment of the Arts. What a joke. Since when is the U.S. Govenment supposed to interject itself in the arts. And when has their ever been an art shortage in the U.S. Surely not in the mid 60s when this joke of a program started. Dems only support it's continuation to suck up to their big time show biz supporters. It serves no other purpose. If anything it hinders true artistic development by subjugating it to gov exposure. I can't think of anything more toxic to artistic creativity than gov bureaucracy.

twistedpair
    Nick, (assuming there really is a nick and not just a AzDon psuedonym) I really don't think you've been around enough, or around long enough for that matter, to voice some of the opinions that you are. Wait until you are out in the workaday world, bustin' your butt to provide for your family, then you may see the frustration that leads people away from the democrats.
    Whether you believe it or not, there are plenty of people on welfare and other 'entitlements' (GOD I hate that word) because they are LAZY, and much prefer to live on gov't handouts than by their own hard work. Let's just call them Victacrats, Boo-Hoo, the big bad gub'ment owes me..I'm so oppressed..poor me. These are the people your party panders to, give 'em what they want, get votes...that simple.
    Us ignorant conservatives (Hate that word too, let's just call us self-starters) just want basic infrastructure and security from the government, other than that, get the hell out of my way and let me get it myself.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast