Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats linked to Adolf Hitler

N:ck
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Democrats are out for them selfs. republicans are out for the people and businesses. idea
    [ August 11, 2003, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: N:ck ]

Napanutt
    Also,the dems spend so much time trying to protect us from ourselves...it's the guns fault not the mother****er shooting it...

N:ck
    Napanutt:
    Well,this one is getting good and I can't pass up...ALL polititians are liars to a certain extent,the nature of the game...I don't like the government taking our hard earned money and giving it to illegals and crack addicts spitting out babies by the handful (the more babies the more welfare each month).How many of those crack addict babies will ever be contributing members of society (instead of a burden)... One word: Stereotypes.

AzDon
    I don't like the government taking our hard earned money and giving it to illegals and crack addicts spitting out babies by the handful (the more babies the more welfare each month).How many of those crack addict babies will ever be contributing members of society (instead of a burden)... [/QB]I completely agree with you! I think the underemployed should be shipped to retraining camps (think boot camps!) that provide a humane but tough living environment along with classes in life mangement as well as classes teaching skills that would result in living-wage jobs. Those that refuse to benefit from this program could choose to starve or be leased out to pick lettuce!

CA Stu
    AzDon:
    How about if you Republicans try something patriotic and democratic like abiding by the results of an election!! Electoral college says Bush won. That is the result of our election. Like it or not, that's the fact.
    It is divisive, untrue, and IMHO unAmerican for you to post his silly kind of garbage.
    Why don't you try to promote your agenda in a political arena, rather than just whining, namecalling, and pointing fingers at people? It's pathetic and just plain annoying.
    CA Stu AKA Sleepy Stu

CA Stu
    PS I agree that comparing anyone to Hitler is sophomoric and way out of line.
    Lying to the public, no matter how bad, isn't even on the same planet as genocide. Pull your head out of your buttocks.
    Thanks
    CA Stu

Catmando
    HOSS:
    Didn`t find WMD? Who gives a ****! He threatenned the life (and put a bounty on MY Commander-in-Chief`s head) of Bush Sr. If he was my dad and I had the US military at my disposal,,,,that fat **** wouldn`t found out about an invasion on CNN. CNN would have reported his death by the US military and what the **** is anyone gonna do about it? Hate us? Good.
    My reply would be, "Good luck selling your shit to some other country.".
    **** the French! **** `em all! And if you don`t see it my way, **** You Too! Awww...him so mad! argue

Oh goodie, another political thread. These are so cool..

Abiding by election results????? Now that IS a laugh, You have to remember the Daly political machine in Chigago where they voted early and often and the only place on earth where dead people voted. That bastard knew every trick in the book to steal an election, including what went on in Fla. where the Demo. mantra was "Keep counting 'em until we get the count we want." And whats this all about where the Demos didn't want the military vote counted? I guess they don't need to vote 'cause Clinton "loathed" the military. And for the record Bush won by 530 votes in Fla. even after the Demos fondled, mulitated and molested the ballots. [and still couldn't get the vote they wanted]

AzDon
    Florida was hopelessly deadlocked AFTER every dirty election trick under the sun had failed to provide the results that GWB had been promised by his brother. Florida should have been declared a tie and excluded from the Electoral College, but guess what? There's a one vote Republican majority on the Supreme Court! Bush wins by one vote! The Supreme court has lost my trust and confidence by their un-impartial behavior!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast