Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Blown?

superV
    What year is your boat? Is it a 20'? What kind of top speed are you getting out of it with what? Im looking at a 1977 CVX20 with a 460 built a bit and a Berk. Fill me in Dude

Blown 472
    Mine is cv 19, I have an "E" pump and last year when I was 3% over on the blower it ran about 78 mph, I have a b cut imp done by jack and a flowed bowl I bought from him, stock diverter. The 20's are cool with that built in swim deck and the dash is a litte diff and the windshield is smaller. They are a heavy layup and take rough stuff pretty good. Mine is a 76 had an 8 track and still has the orange shag.

superV
    Right on Im just hoping for a solid 65 with a good bowl and the current power of the built 460. You think im with in reson or way off. I would like to run it as is this summer and do what ever i need over the winter. The boat is perfect and has just been restored.With a freash King Cobra 460. And yes the swim step is really cool. I almost boat a 23 last year but it was a pig so i passed.

superV
    BUmp

Blown 472
    superV:
    Right on Im just hoping for a solid 65 with a good bowl and the current power of the built 460. You think im with in reson or way off. I would like to run it as is this summer and do what ever i need over the winter. The boat is perfect and has just been restored.With a freash King Cobra 460. And yes the swim step is really cool. I almost boat a 23 last year but it was a pig so i passed. That should be easy to do, I went 65 in mine with a 429 at 4500 rpm, get a loader grate and if it has a e pump there are shoes for them, best 200 I spent on that damn thing.

superV
    Thanks for the info! wink

78Eliminator
    There you go again Blown, trying to outdo my avatar.....

Blown 472
    78Eliminator:
    There you go again Blown, trying to outdo my avatar..... Yours is just bad ass, go to dig on a bad ass mofo that would put an arrow into a butt rapin hillbilly.

78Eliminator
    Blown 472:
    78Eliminator:
    There you go again Blown, trying to outdo my avatar..... Yours is just bad ass, go to dig on a bad ass mofo that would put an arrow into a butt rapin hillbilly. Yeah, but that avatar is just bad ass. I like it when he was polishing his bowling ball and all the phallic references.

Blown 472
    My favorite part of that scene is when they are talking about him having to go door to door telling the neighbors why he is there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast