Thread: Mean S.O.B.

Boatcop
    This is just too cruel!

locogringo
    It took me a while to respond to this myself... . You mean it really is true????
    Thanks for ruining my day!

gigamurph
    D**N! You mean I ain't gettin' that new Vette for Christmas? "cause if that's for real; there ain't no way in h**l that theol' lady will get it for me!
    BTW BoatCop, excellent avatar!

spectras only
    Boatcop:
    This is just too cruel!

Alan ,is that your kid in the picture crying/saying; I'll never going to get this car ever wink

ROZ
    Spectras only, Is that your car? If so, are those h4 headlights or are they frenched in?

Boatcop
    That Ghia looks like it's stolen. Tell me where it is - NOW!
    I'll have to come over and impound it.
    (It'll look good in the driveway next to this

spectras only
    Just for your info guys,the car just came up for sale in the local buy & sell for an astronomical price wink of $5900 cdn OBO! Ph#;604-882 0283.62 Ghia,lowered, porsche mags,new pirelli tires,new suspension,keyless entry,shaved door,handles tinted[?],rebuilt tranny and tons of spares.Sounds like a good deal to me. There's another unmodified 68 ghia in the ads for similar price. You can browse in www.buysell.com for other interesting cars there. BTW Alan ,you better hurry up .cause my kid is bugging me to buy it for him [he's 12 1/2 yrs old]and mothball it for him until he's ready to drive
    [ July 25, 2002, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: spectras only ]

Boatcop
    Just for your info guys,the car just came up for sale in the local buy & sell for an astronomical price of $5900 cdn OBO! $5900 Canadian is, what, $250 dollars US?

spectras only
    Maybe 2500

NEW 2 RIVER
    Clean looking bug Boatcop.